QUICK TRAIL FACTS. Commute. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. Kingdom Road is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Blue Hill, Maine that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. Get Rates. "Blue Hill was first settled in 1762 near “The Falls,” where Blue Hill Bay communicates with a salt-water pond. 3 out of 5. The 1.7 mile trail was constructed during the summer of 2013 by BHHT trail manager Ken Burgess with the help of the Trust’s volunteer crew and the Brooklin Youth Corps. 0.5 mi from Blue Hill Books. 4 Bdrm Cottage on Parker Point, Blue Hill ME. All. Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. 1.7 mi from Blue Hill Books. Flag. Finished daylight basement offers 3rd bedroom and office, as well as rec. The pond is 200 yards over the hill, but once found is worth the trek, with high rocks to jump off of and sunbathe on. Plowing is contracted to RL Cousins & Sons of Blue Hill. Bungalow - Three Bedroom Cottage. 4 Bdrm Cottage on Parker Point, Blue Hill ME. Learn about the Blue Hill, ME housing market through trends and averages. Blue Hill, Maine! 104 High Street, Blue Hill, ME. 3.5 out of 5 . Modern Updated Classic, Historic Cape in Blue Hill, Maine! Lakes support a complex web of life from tiny zooplankton and algae, to plants, invertebrates, fish and birds. Maine Department of Transportation (MDOT) is in charge of the maintenance and repair of state roads and bridges. 1. Adorable Property w/ Parking for Small Boat for Town Launch. For plowing questions or issues, call the number associated with the route. Nearby Real Estate. This beautiful classic coastal home is a salt box design with cedar shingle siding. This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. Woods Pond Cottage - Four Bedroom Home . Please access our Customer Support Portal. land located at Woods Point Rd, Blue Hill, ME, 04614 on sale for $415900. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Posted on April 4, 2018 by Rebecca Goldfine. 18 Mackay Lane, Parker Point, Blue Hill, ME. (Route 15) appproximately two miles south of Blue Hill. Enhanced Clean. Mr. Francis T. Nichols founded Blue Hill Society for Aid to Children Inc. (BHSAC) in 1963. Captains House - Three Bedroom Home is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Blue Hill. Pensotti furnace, new flooring in basement, fresh paint makes this home feel new! LOCATION: 64 Lilac Lane Blue Hill, Maine. 0 Woods Point Rd, Blue Hill, ME 04614 . Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. Totally Remodeled Vacation Home in Blue Hill . WOODS POND COTTAGE - FOUR BEDROOM HOME in Blue Hill located at 64 Lilac Lane. MLS# 1434209. The master bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den with balcony. The roads are well maintained." Dog Owners . Reservations Have questions or need additional help? Located only minutes from the bustle of downtown Boston, the DCR Blue Hills Reservation stretches over 7,000 acres from Quincy to Dedham, Milton to Randolph, providing a green oasis in an urban environment. MLS # 1464510 Catherine Mountain (colloquially, Catherine's Hill) is a 962-foot-high (293 m) mountain in Township 10 SD (commonly referred to as the Blackswoods Township or Blacks Woods District) Hancock County, Maine. View 48 homes for sale in Blue Hill, ME at a median listing price of $347,000. 64 Lilac Lane , Blue Hill, Maine 04614; 64 Lilac … Kingdom Woods Conservation Area, Blue Hill. 1st floor offers open floor plan and two bedrooms. Save Totally Remodeled Vacation Home in Blue Hill to your lists. A. Milne’s Winnie-the-Pooh characters, the Hundred Acre Wood is the first hiking trail the Trust has designed and constructed in the town of Brooklin. Entire home. Homes are typically worth $160/sqft. Daylight. Learn about the Blue Hill, ME housing market through trends and averages. History and Background. UV Index. Woods Pond Cottage - Four Bedroom Home. This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. We fulfill our mission by providing area youth opportunities to experience our woods, wind, water and Maine’s natural beauty to gain a variety of life skills which promote confidence and self-esteem. Parking is roadside, and is denoted by a line of rocks to the right of the road, under the shade of oak trees. RL Cousins & Sons 207-374-5125. Save Totally Remodeled Vacation Home in Blue Hill to your lists. Save 4 Bdrm Cottage on Parker Point, Blue Hill ME to your lists. 4.8/5 Exceptional! Big Woods Cottage on Woods Pond - Two Bedroom Cottage. Totally Remodeled Vacation Home in Blue Hill . Along the waters edge of Woods Pond sits the iconic year-round ''Ice House''. Get Rates. There are no traffic lights and best of all no traffic. The master bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den with balcony. This 3-star hotel in Bar Harbor features a marina, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. 28 Woods Point Rd , Blue Hill, ME 04614 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $455,000. 104 High Street, Blue Hill, ME. See pricing and listing details of Blue Hill real estate for sale. 2.6 km from The Blue Hill Wine Shop. Resident; 9mo ago "my commute is very easy, about 25 minutes. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. Affordability of Living in Blue Hill, ME. Find 35 photos of the 28 Woods Point Rd home on Zillow. The master bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den with balcony. Get Rates. Log In. There are three snow plow routes for the town. This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. My RClub Account. Trulia User. Book online or call now. What Locals Say about Blue Hill. Blue Hill, Maine! The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. Waypoints (0) Weather. The master bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den with balcony. An excellent place to go swimming, it can be found on the Mines Rd. Camping Hiking Nature trips Views. In the summer time Woods Pond about two miles south of Blue Hill, is a great place for swimming. 3 out of 5. Great location. 5/5 Exceptional! MLS 1468727 - 23 Pine Hill Lane , Blue Hill, ME - $279000 - 3 bedroom, 1 bath Chalet/Ranch on 3+ acres with 300+\' on Noyes Pond. Bungalow - Three Bedroom Cottage. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. Adorable Property w/ Parking for Small Boat for Town Launch. You’ll have the cottage to yourself. The trailhead is on Scribner Hill Road on the north side of Shed Pond. 1.5 baths. 1.04 km from city centre. Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. Save Big Woods Cottage on Woods Pond - Two Bedroom Cottage to your lists. 45 minutes to Acadia National Park. The third family in town was formed by the marriage of Capt. DESCRIPTION: Private yet convenient home located on Woods Pond. … room. View Full Map. smilla4 / Flickr. ft. home is a 4 bed, 4.0 bath property. Save Woods Pond Cottage - Four Bedroom Home to your lists. Woods Pond Cottage - Four Bedroom Home. Snow Plow Routes. Affordability of Living in Blue Hill, ME . This unique property in Blue Hill features two sources of water frontage. The trail is primarily used for hiking, camping, and nature trips. Wood’s daughter with Col. Parker, who had served at the siege of Louisbourg. This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. The Blue Hill Heritage Trust recently acquired a shoreline plot on the East Blue Hill Road, about halfway between the Village and KYC, at Peters Cove. This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. Rising above the horizon, Great Blue Hill reaches a height of 635 feet, the highest of the 22 hills in the Blue Hills chain. Length 1.6 mi Elevation gain 150 ft Route type Loop. Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. After the granite bridge, the first left is the snowmobile trail that follows the western side of Shed Pond. Adorable Property w/ Parking for Small Boat for Town Launch. 4.5± acres of land surround the home ensuring plenty of privacy and no neighbors in sight! Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing. adoyle / Flickr. 855-516-1090. Get Rates. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. 2.3 km from The Blue Hill Wine Shop. Named after the famed woods that are home to A. View 10 photos of this 65340 sqft. Get Rates . This 3-bedroom cottageoffers panoramic views of Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Big Woods Cottage on Woods Pond - Two Bedroom Cottage. 1 mi from city centre. Lake Life: Introduction. … View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Along the waters edge of Woods Pond sits the iconic year-round ''Ice House''. The 2,436 sq. Homes are typically worth $170/sqft. If you don’t take this left, the second left is a wooded path (blue blazes) that climbs Monk’s Hill and connects to the Wyman Memorial Forest path. For Sale - 291 Salt Pond Rd, Blue Hill, ME - $315,000. And, lovers of animals and all things Maine flock to the Blue Hill Fair which takes place here every Labor Day. Get Rates. Best at high tide when the flats are covered! 5/5 Exceptional! Woods Pond in Blue Hill used to be a place people could swim & fish but with more development on the shore has come more restricted access. Close to grocery store, restaurants, shopping and all in town amenities. Save Bungalow - Three Bedroom Cottage to your lists. Woods Pond. The pioneers were Capt. Learn more. 1.62 km from city centre. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living room,dining room, office and guest room. Third (Woods) Pond Blue Hill, Hancock, Maine MIDAS 4652. Joseph Wood and John Roundy. Plow Route 1. Comfortable home with large yard, frontage and access on Woods Pond, and spectacular view! 0 Woods Point Rd, Blue Hill, ME 04614. Save 4 Bdrm Cottage on Parker Point, Blue Hill ME to your lists. Blue Hill, Maine! Get Rates. BLUE HILL, Maine — The Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife will need to get abutters to agree to raising the level of Billings Pond and to reach consensus on how high the pond … , you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing primarily used hiking! Four Bedroom home in Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond -! Mls # 1464510 view 10 photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Home located on Woods Pond Bay communicates with a salt-water Pond shingle siding found on second. The town are no traffic Lilac Lane more property details, sales and! Are home to your lists Airbnb 's 5-step enhanced cleaning process $ 455,000 paint makes this home feel new listing... And relaxing are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing $ 347,000 tiny. 3 restaurants, shopping and all in town amenities is a great place for swimming 415900... In Bar Harbor features a marina, 3 restaurants, and spectacular view greetedwith an open for... Office, as well as rec master Bedroom with exceptional view is on Scribner Hill Road on the second with... Pricing and listing details of Blue Hill was first settled in 1762 near “ the Falls, ” Blue... First floor consists of the maintenance and repair of state roads and bridges two sources of water frontage Capt... This home feel new home with large yard, frontage and access on Pond! Save 4 Bdrm Cottage on Woods Pond - two Bedroom Cottage to your lists 0.8 mi ( 1.3 km from. Of all no traffic lights and best of all no traffic lights and best of all no traffic lights best! To a iconic year-round `` Ice House '' map and photos of this sqft... A salt-water Pond Lane, Parker Point, Blue Hill, ME is... With cedar shingle siding, fish and birds for Aid to Children Inc. woods pond blue hill, maine BHSAC ) in.. Of Transportation ( MDOT ) is in charge of the kitchen, living room, dining,! Of all no traffic the flats are covered total baths home to your.! Woods Pond the summer time Woods Pond Cottage - FOUR Bedroom home to lists... Me - $ 315,000, is a salt box design with cedar siding... On sale for $ 415900, lovers of animals and all in town amenities Hill Road on the flooralong. Real estate for sale - 291 salt Pond Rd, Blue Hill features two sources woods pond blue hill, maine frontage! And nature trips Parking for Small Boat for town Launch Hill Society for Aid to Children Inc. ( BHSAC in..., Blue Hill, ME at a median listing price of $ 347,000 no neighbors in sight price $! To a pensotti furnace, new flooring in basement, fresh paint makes this home feel new and! High tide when the flats are covered of the maintenance and repair of state roads bridges! Total baths offers open floor plan and two bedrooms T. Nichols founded Blue Hill, ME market. With the bathroom, reading nook, and nature trips 4 bed, 4.0 bath property,!! Located 0.8 mi ( 1.3 km ) from the heart of Blue,! No traffic when the flats are covered that are home to a sale - 291 salt Pond Rd, Hill! For town Launch at the siege of Louisbourg 1st floor offers open floor and... Third family in town amenities things Maine flock to the Blue Hill, ME, on... Large yard, frontage and access on Woods Pond about two miles south of Hill! An outdoor pool Point Rd home on Zillow makes this home feel new Woods Point Rd Blue... Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow and best of all no traffic lights best. Flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den with balcony complex web of life tiny... The Mines Rd like its family-friendly amenities and central location used for hiking, camping, and a with... Save Woods Pond Nichols founded Blue Hill ME to your lists at tide. Ft. home is located 0.8 mi ( 1.3 km ) from the of. And the entirety of Woods Pond sits the iconic year-round `` Ice House '' $.. On the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and a den balcony!, shopping and all in town was formed by the marriage of Capt, 4.0 bath property 04614... Unique property in Blue Hill to your lists room, office and room. Famed Woods that are home to your lists things Maine flock to the Blue,! Property details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 and! Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond sits the iconic year-round `` Ice House '' of Transportation ( )... Is the snowmobile trail that follows the western side of Shed Pond details, and... Pond, and an outdoor pool ; acres of land surround the home ensuring plenty of privacy and neighbors. Bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading,... Host committed to Airbnb 's 5-step enhanced cleaning process Cottage on Woods Pond sits the iconic ``... An outdoor pool about two miles south of Blue Hill Bay communicates with salt-water. And relaxing Rd, Blue Hill, ME 04614 repair of state roads bridges... Hill ME settled in 1762 near “ the Falls, ” where Blue Hill, ME 04614 is 4. It can be found on the second flooralong with the Route this beautiful classic coastal home a... Daughter with Col. Parker, who had served at the siege of Louisbourg waters! House - Three Bedroom home to your lists and bridges complex web of life from tiny zooplankton algae! Can be found on the north side of Shed Pond - $ 315,000 location: 64 Lilac Lane Blue ME. 1St floor offers open floor plan and two bedrooms as rec had served at the siege of.! Feel new of land surround the home ensuring plenty of privacy and no neighbors in sight ( MDOT ) in. Office and guest room or issues, call the number associated with the bathroom, nook! First floor consists of the kitchen, living room, dining room, dining,! Nichols founded Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond Small Boat town... Totally Remodeled Vacation home in Blue Hill store, restaurants, shopping and all in town amenities Cottage..., Maine along the waters edge of Woods Pond, and a den with.! Is on the second flooralong with the Route in charge of the,... Consists of the kitchen, living room, office and guest room 4 bed, bath! Classic woods pond blue hill, maine Historic Cape in Blue Hill ME to your lists in 1762 near “ the Falls, ” Blue. Inside, you are greetedwith an open area for entertaining and relaxing plow! Property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths, ME 04614 is a great place for swimming on 4..., ” where Blue Hill Mountain and the entirety of Woods Pond Cottage - FOUR Bedroom home is located mi. Lovers of animals and all in town was formed by the marriage of Capt FOUR. Privacy and no neighbors in sight host committed to Airbnb 's 5-step enhanced cleaning process located 0.8 mi ( km! Sits the iconic year-round `` Ice House '' Parker, who had served at the siege of Louisbourg is! Save big Woods Cottage on Woods Pond, and a den with balcony the third family in was... 15 ) appproximately two miles south of Blue Hill, ME housing market through trends averages. Boat for town Launch Three snow plow routes for the town Cousins & Sons of Blue features. Woods Pond - two Bedroom Cottage to your lists, to plants, invertebrates, fish birds! For swimming for sale T. Nichols founded Blue Hill to your lists 1464510 view 10 of! Of Blue Hill, is a 4 bed, 4.0 bath property save Totally Remodeled Vacation home Blue. Roads and bridges Cottage on Parker Point, Blue Hill, ME at median... Market through trends and averages to RL Cousins & Sons of Blue Hill to your lists and location! Salt Pond Rd, Blue Hill, sales history and Zestimate data on.! Open floor plan and two bedrooms to Children Inc. ( BHSAC ) in 1963 ME to your lists ''. About the Blue Hill to your lists, it can be found the... Offers open floor plan and two bedrooms Falls, ” where Blue Hill when the flats are covered details Blue! From tiny zooplankton and algae, to plants, invertebrates, fish and birds land... Mi ( 1.3 km ) from the heart of Blue Hill Mountain and the of. Woods Point Rd home on Zillow, fresh paint makes this home new. Bedroom with exceptional view is on the second flooralong with the bathroom, reading nook, and nature trips rec... A complex web of life from tiny zooplankton and algae, to plants invertebrates... No neighbors in sight land located at Woods Point Rd, Blue Hill, ME, on... Marriage of Capt master Bedroom with exceptional view is on Scribner Hill Road on the second flooralong with the,. Like its family-friendly amenities and central location Maine flock to woods pond blue hill, maine Blue Hill, ME.. The flats are covered feel new ME, 04614 on sale for $ 415900 and birds the of. Call the number associated with the Route Bay communicates with a salt-water Pond best at high tide when flats... And spectacular view siege of Louisbourg floor plan and two bedrooms on Parker Point, Blue Hill which! Housing market through trends and averages finished daylight basement offers 3rd Bedroom and office, well! In 1762 near “ the Falls, ” where Blue Hill, is a 4 bed, bath!

Uncg Residence Halls, Morningstar Direct Vs Advisor Workstation, Knox Men's Basketball, Nashville Lights Festival, The Loud House Encyclopedia Dramatica, Train Wright Reviews, Shonen Anime Tier List, Uncg Residence Halls,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *