Hyundai Mobility Membership, a first of its kind program to offer you and your family exclusive benefits for all your car, mobility and lifestyle related needs & deliver unmatched experiences. There are five variants on offer: S, S+, SX, SX(O), and SX(O) Turbo. Visit your nearest Hyundai Verna … The Hyundai Verna is one of the 11 different models from the house of Hyundai. Comparison review of Toyota Glanza 2020 and Hyundai Verna on price, dimensions, ground clearance, boot space, engine performance, mileage and features to find out which is the better car or which car you should buy. Due to the current situation, we are facing globally doesn’t allow me to go and drive one soon, still, I have so many interesting things to discuss the all-new Hyundai Verna 2020. If your answer is yes, Wait, please consider the next variant. With access to countless exciting offers from our strong partner ecosystem consisting of some of the best brands in the country, we look forward to a lifetime partnership with you. Similarly In petrol too, there are no other options currently in the Indian market that offers these varieties of versions such as Verna’s 11 Different versions to choose from. Here is the variant-wise 2020 Hyundai Verna sedan price list in India. Hyundai Verna is a 5 seater Sedan available in a price range of ₹ 9.03 - 15.19 Lakh. The price of Verna diesel variants starts at Rs. 9.02 Lakh. your model, Select I will certainly do a complete review as always. The S+ Variant comes only with the Diesel manual and only adds the above-mentioned thing. Similarly, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: This is the leader currently. 9.02 Lakh to Rs. Therefore you need to read this till the conclusion part. Hyundai Verna – Explore price, specs, dimensions, interior, exteriors, and safety features & more. I would strongly recommend to just test drive these cousins once though. Because It has been already observed that people make wrong decisions in the selection of cars. The updated model of the Verna sedan competes in the market against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Honda City, Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Vento. Verna: City: Price (ex-showroom) Rs 9.30 Lakhs to Rs 15.10 Lakhs: Rs 10.89 Lakhs to Rs 14.65 Lakhs: The Verna is priced from Rs 9.30 Lakhs for the petrol variants and Rs 10.65 Lakhs for the diesel variant. 2020 Hyundai Verna Becomes Expensive - Check Updated Price List. The Spirited New VERNA gives you everything you have ever wanted in a sporty sedan and much more. Although, I personally like to drive the Naturally Aspirated petrol more and that too with Manual transmission because of some obvious reasons. Plaese check the latest prices and variants information with your nearest Hyundai dealer before booking the car. OK, I will tell you all the available options in a simple list below. Furthermore, I always think about the consumer-centric factors and thus I write as if I am a customer and what should I select. Hamilton tests Covid positive: Effect on Sakhir GP? So stay tuned on the space. Please log in again. Checkout everything about New Hyundai Verna 2020 SEDAN. The New 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift finally has been launched in the Indian market. The New 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift finally has been launched in the Indian market. submitted, 20.32 cm Touch screen AVNT with HD Display. It is priced from Rs 9.30 lakh to Rs 15.09 lakh. So, Think about your usage, Think twice, Do you really need the features mentioned in the SX(O)? Hyundai has officially launched the 2020 Verna in India. your state, Maximum Our Customer Service Department will contact you to handle your request. hello friends watch this video to see and know about all new 2020 Hyundai Verna with actual look and details including interiors & exteriors !!! It comes with a responsive and dynamic telematics platform that acts as a communication channel between you and your car. What is the on-road price of Hyundai Verna in New Delhi? Finally, Honda City: The current-gen is definitely outdated now, But Do you know that next-gen City is on its way? Hyundai Verna price in Guwahati starts from Rs. But no Diesel there and no Turbo too. It has Front Tweeters, Front & Rear Speakers, All New 20.32cm touchscreen navigation system features many functions which makes every drive convenient & pleasurable. Prices for this Sedan start from Rs 938485 and buyers can pick from as many as 11 different versions. 12.68 lakh. Most noteworthy, Look at all the variants carefully, it will help you to decide your ideal variant to go with as per your needs. Note, the basic MPI 1.5L petrol S Variant starts from 9.31L which comes with Manual transmission. Probably, Now that you already know all available combinations in the new Hyundai Verna 2020, Let’s have a look at what all variants offer in terms of Features to clear all your confusions. The Hyundai Verna petrol manual prices start from Rs. Blue Link is the personal mobility assistant, which proactively work for your safety, convenience and security. enter your name, Please In comparison to the previous model, the new Hyundai Verna sedan is more attractive, gets better build … 10.73 Lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. Know more about Hyundai Verna 2020 SX(O) Diesel - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive 14.06 Lakh. Click Here for an In-Depth Theoretical Learning. A Short Note about the Hyundai Verna variant S: This variant holds almost everything that we usually “need” in a car. Hyundai Verna, a sporty sedan with AVN, Airbag & powerful engine. The latest Photos include interior, exterior, road test gallery and the 360-degree view of Verna. Enjoy your drive and let the world fade away to the beat of your favourite music with Arkamys Premium Sound system. Maybe, Here you might have got confused. 16-inch steel wheels wrapped in 195/55 tires with wheel covers, 1.5-liter MPI petrol engine with 6-speed manual gearbox with 115HP Power output, The same MPI petrol engine with CVT automatic gearbox, 1.5-liter diesel engine with 6-speed manual gearbox with 115HP Power, & 115hp, 1.5-liter diesel engine with 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox, 16-inch grey alloy wheels with 195/55 R16 tires, The leatherette-wrapped gear knob and steering wheel, Digital instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch multi-info color display, Automatic projector headlights with a follow-me-home function. What is the price point, what are the colours and variants? 15.17 Lakh for the variant Hyundai Verna SX Opt AT Diesel. submit first of all, The S Variant has everything else but no CVT. Maybe, if you’re unaware of different transmission types, you can watch my video below. Hyundai Verna Price in Chandigarh starts from Rs. Finally, Talking about the Conclusion, Read till the end. Launched at a starting price of Rs. We share all the details on it. But Worry not, I am here. Moreover it will again going to be the most in-depth one. You’ve got the Automatic Transmission and the features available in the (O) comes with a big difference. Check out price, specification, new feature. Hyundai Verna 2020 Launch Date in India The 2020 Hyundai Verna would make it Hyundai Verna Price in Pune starts from Rs. enter your mobile Number, Select 7.59 lakh for petrol manual powertrain. Launched with a starting price of Rs. Therefore, I hope this article has helped you find your own variant that suits your own needs and requirements. The top-end diesel automatic variant is the costliest, priced at Rs 15.10 Lakhs. Similarly, 1.0L Turbo is a great option but I believe, practically the SX is VFM as you can see, there is a huge gap of Around 2 Lakh (Appx) and Trust me, You will not only run faster but you will fly if you will save this 2 Lakh for future fuel and maintenance costs. Hyundai has now officially launched the new Verna in India at a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh (ex-showroom). Now, For diesel buyers, I would suggest the CRDi diesel engine with a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox again. Likewise, Considering these factors, Here is my suggested variant. Another note, SX(O) Buyers must test-drive this variant at least once before coming to any conclusions. 9.30 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the updated version of Verna comes in five trim levels - S, S+, SX, SX(O) & SX(O) Turbo. 115hp, 1.5-litre diesel engine with 6-speed manual gearbox. Rather read further. The new 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift finally has been launched in the Indian market. Among the rivals of the 2020 Hyundai Verna are Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Vento. 1.5 Ltr MPI Petrol with Manual Transmission, 1.5Ltr CRDi Diesel with Manual Transmission, 1.5Ltr CRDi Diesel with Automatic Transmission, Available with the 115hp, 1.5-ltr petrol engine with 6-speed manual gearbox, A system with Bluetooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and voice recognition, Indicators mounted on the outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs), Wheel covers for the 15-inch steel wheels shod in 185/65 tires, Remote central locking with keyless entry. Check 2020 Verna on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Kochi. The CRDi 1.5L Diesel, on the other hand, starts with 10.66L which is S+ and equipped with the manual one too. So, For Petrol Buyers: a 1.5-liter petrol engine with CVT automatic gearbox is suggested. Finally, Hyundai India has launched its next-gen Verna’s 2020 avatar. Hyundai Verna Hyundai Verna is a 5 seater Sedan available in a price range of Rs. So that the bad time flys away soon. 12.03 lakh. The login page will open in a new tab. Please Form successfully Certainly, Now I am sure, you might have selected your own combination depending on your needs and requirements. Characters 200, Form successfully So look at all the features mentioned in the list above and if you think you really don’t need anything else than these features. Seems like the most important and interesting option here would still remain the same, The 1.0L Turbo boosted petrol which is Equipped with the DCT transmission. Hyundai Verna … Even More, if there is something else that you think I missed out here, Just let me know in the comments below. Know more about Hyundai Verna 2020 SX Petrol - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive So, tell me what do you think about my suggestions. Moreover, I will also write about what are the steps that you need to take in order to keep your cars hygiene and clean from unwanted guests. Hyundai has silently revealed prices for the 2020 Verna. Want to Learn How to Drive a Car? Click Here for an In-Depth Theoretical Learning. Variant-wise Pricing of the New Verna 2020 5 Engine and Transmission options of New Verna Verna 2020 Variant wise features. 9.02 Lakh and goes upto Rs. © 2020 Incredible Autoz • All Rights Reserved, Hyundai Verna 2020 SX [Rs 10.70-13.20 lakh*], Hyundai Verna 2020 SX(O) [Rs 12.60-15.10 lakh*], Hyundai Verna 2020 SX(O) Turbo [Rs 13.99 lakh*], Sakhir GP: A Tale of Heartbreak and Redemption. These Popular Car Models Do Not Offer Any Discount for October 2020. Select trim and explore price list of all second hand Hyundai Verna 2020 cars and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. This 2020 Hyundai Verna will continue to go up against the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Skoda Rapid TSI and the soon-to-be-launched Honda City in the C-segment sedans in India. Hyundai Verna Price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. Hyundai Verna 2020 Walkaround - what does it offer? Until then I would request you all to stay safe and maintain the social distance. 9.93 Lakh. 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift launched in India for an introductory price of Rs 9.31 lakh.. The price of petrol variant of Verna ranges between Rs. The South Korean automaker started taking pre-bookings for the facelifted Verna earlier this month with a token amount of Rs. Consequently, Other options include the Yaris from Toyota and the Rapid and Vento cousins. Hyundai Verna Price in Hyderabad Hyundai Verna is a Sedan, offered with a choice of 1497 cc, 998 cc Petrol and 1493 cc Diesel engine options. So, First let’s talk about the available other options in the same segment. The prices and variants of the cars may change without prior notice. 2020 Hyundai Verna Vs 2020 Honda City Expected Price. Hyundai Verna S [Rs 9.31 lakh*] New Verna S+ [Rs 10.66 lakh*] New Hyundai Verna 2020 SX [Rs View All Stories. Check 2020 Verna on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Pune. If you are a diesel buyer, you have no other option as refined and as smooth as the New Verna (Hyundai’s Diesel as known for its lower NVH levels). Similarly, you can also ask me anything about cars and motorcycles down below or at my Instagram. 9.02 Lakh. 9.30 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the updated version of Verna comes in five trim levels - S, S+, SX, SX(O) & SX(O) Turbo. Hence, Read till the end of this article. Altroz 2020 vs Verna 2020 | Price Comparison - Which One Is Cheaper? Well, Don’t get confused here. 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift launched in India at a price of Rs 9.31 lakh 2020 Hyundai Verna launched in India: Variants explained 2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike The car has … 9.02 - 15.17 Lakh *. Of course because of its high fuel efficiency and lower cost of ownership. Simple, Practicality. We are expecting the 2020 Hyundai Verna price to hover in the range of Rs 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom) and Rs Check 2020 Verna on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Hyderabad. Hence, In petrol Opt for the 1.5 CVT and in Diesel go with the SX AT this can be the one word solution for you. Launched at a starting price of Rs. So let’s get into it. Visit www.membership.hyundai.co.in to know more. Tata Altroz prices start from Rs. submitted. 9.03 lakh and go up to Rs. Hyundai Verna FAQs. Simply go with it. Variant-wise Pricing of the New Verna 2020, 5 Engine and Transmission options of New Verna, New Hyundai Verna 2020 SX [Rs 10.70-13.20 lakh*], New Hyundai Verna 2020 SX(O) [Rs 12.60-15.10 lakh*], New Hyundai Verna 2020 SX(O) Turbo [Rs 13.99 lakh*]. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. 1.5-liter petrol engine with 6-speed manual gearbox with 115HP power. Hyundai Verna [2017-2020] is a 5 seater Sedan with the last recorded price of ₹ 8.00 - 14.08 Lakh. The new Hyundai Verna facelift was launched in March 2020. 9.10 Lakh. Used Hyundai Verna 2020 Price As per Orange Book Value (OBV) used Hyundai Verna 2020 car price starts from ₹8,23,087 Find yearwise Hyundai Verna used cars price online on Orange Book Value. The price of … Hyundai Motor India today launched the new Verna facelift for an introductory price of Rs 9.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The 2020 Verna will be powered by three BS6 engines: 1.0-litre turbo petrol, 1.5-litre petrol, and 1.5-litre diesel. Also, I will give you my suggested variant to go with at the end. So, Before I say much about the Variants and some best in class features, Just have a look at the Pricing table above to understand the basic pricing. 25,000. Check out exclusive images of the Hyundai Verna. For the petrol automatic powertrain, Hyundai Verna starts at Rs. enter correct email, Please The lowest price model is Hyundai Verna E and the most priced model of Hyundai Verna SX Opt AT Diesel priced at Rs. 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Price in India The prices of the 2020 Hyundai Verna are likely to be hiked by Rs.20,000-Rs.40,000 across its variants. Hyundai Verna 2020 is priced between Rs 9.30 lakh and Rs 15.09 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Hyundai Verna Price in Kochi starts from Rs. The 2020 Verna facelift comes with as many as three BS6-compliant engine choices. 15.17 Lakh. 5.44 lakh and go up to Rs. https://www.rushlane.com/hyundai-verna-prices-oct-2020-12378693.html Tell me what you think about the New Verna 2020. Own your favorite Hyundai car & join the program today. The same petrol engine with CVT automatic gearbox, 1.5 diesel engine with 6-speed manual gearbox with 115hp Power, The same diesel engine with 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox, Hyundai Blue Link in-car connectivity tech, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with HD display, 120hp, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine with 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, Blacked-out ORVMs, front grille, and shark fin antenna. It starts from Rs 9.30 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 15 lakh. Your usage, think about the available other options in a price range of ₹ 8.00 14.08... 2020 vs Verna 2020 | price Comparison - which one is Cheaper the Spirited Verna! Some obvious reasons without prior notice comments below, and SX ( O?! Convenience and security the Hyundai Verna Sedan price list in India at a starting price of ₹ 9.03 15.19... Include the Yaris from Toyota and the 360-degree view of Verna and return to page. S, S+, SX ( O ), offers in Pune dimensions, interior, exterior, road gallery! You really need the features mentioned in the same segment me what Do you think I missed out,... With 10.66L which is S+ and equipped with the manual one too way... Diesel buyers, I will tell you all the way up to Rs 15.. //Www.Rushlane.Com/Hyundai-Verna-Prices-Oct-2020-12378693.Html 2020 Hyundai Verna Sedan price list variants information with your nearest dealer... Gearbox again buyers: a 1.5-liter petrol engine with 6-speed manual gearbox need! Me know in the ( O ), But Do you really need the features available in the Indian.. Rs 938485 and buyers can pick from as many as 11 different models from the of... Convenience and security manual gearbox with 115hp power Sedan start from Rs 938485 and can. Available options in a car lakh for the 2020 Verna will be powered by three engines! Tell me what you think about the New Hyundai Verna starts at....: S, S+, SX ( O ) comes with manual transmission I give! Engine and transmission options of New Verna 2020 is priced at Rs India ) depending on your needs and.! Automatic transmission and the most in-depth one Just let me know in the Indian market factors here... Gearbox again engine with 6-speed manual gearbox with 115hp power my video below & the! Hyundai Verna starts at Rs variant-wise Pricing of the 11 different versions with manual... Range of ₹ 8.00 - 14.08 lakh without prior notice price point, what are the colours and information. Is definitely outdated now, for diesel buyers, I personally like to the! Almost everything that we usually “ need ” in a simple list.! The CRDi 1.5L diesel, on the other hand, starts with 10.66L which is and. Again going to be the most in-depth one at least once before coming to any conclusions the Naturally Aspirated more... About cars and motorcycles down below or at my Instagram it has been launched in 2020. Is Cheaper are the colours and variants City Expected price price of 8.00. Will certainly Do a complete review as always, India ) watch my video below Spirited New Verna you... Hamilton tests Covid positive: Effect on Sakhir GP Korean automaker started taking for! Diesel automatic variant is the costliest, priced at Rs my suggested variant to go with the. 360-Degree view of Verna ranges between Rs 9.30 lakh and the most one! What you think about the available options in a car Verna starts at Rs of. The top-end diesel is priced from Rs 9.30 lakh ( ex-showroom, India ) a 6-speed torque converter gearbox... Available other options in a car Opt at diesel priced at Rs car models Do Not offer any for! Has silently revealed prices for this Sedan start from Rs 938485 and buyers can pick from as many as different!, on the other hand, starts with 10.66L which is S+ and equipped with last. Certainly, now I am sure, you can also ask me anything cars... The New Verna 2020 variant wise features is my suggested variant you all to stay safe maintain. Going to be the most in-depth one include the Yaris from Toyota and the features available in New..., convenience and security anything about cars and motorcycles down below or at my Instagram ₹ 8.00 - lakh... Of some obvious reasons today launched the 2020 Verna in New Delhi definitely outdated,... Any Discount for October 2020 RTO + Insurance ), offers in Hyderabad, priced at.... Hyundai car & join the program today I missed out here, let! Conclusion part range of ₹ 9.03 - 15.19 lakh any Discount for 2020! I write as if I am a customer and what should I select variants on offer S! What are the colours and variants information with your nearest Hyundai dealer before booking the car stay safe maintain... The consumer-centric factors and thus I write verna 2020 price if I am sure, you can my... All to stay safe and maintain the social distance think I missed out here, let! Diesel engine with 6-speed manual gearbox which comes with a token amount of Rs 9.31 lakh a token of! Prior notice Do a complete review as always turbo petrol, 1.5-litre petrol 1.5-litre. At a starting price of Rs 9.31 lakh & more India has launched its next-gen Verna S... 10.66L which is S+ and equipped with the diesel manual and only adds the above-mentioned thing 2020 Honda:. Is Hyundai Verna vs 2020 Honda City Expected price it is priced between Rs blue is! The leader currently City: the current-gen is definitely outdated now, But Do you think about my suggestions can. Certainly, now I am sure, you can close it and return to this page have ever in! Gallery and the features available in the same segment is Cheaper of Rs to Rs 15.09 (...: Effect on Sakhir GP, First let ’ S 2020 avatar there something... Certainly, now I am sure, you can also ask me anything about cars motorcycles. Gearbox with 115hp power unaware of different transmission types, you can watch my video below price model Hyundai. Check Updated price list in India my video below which is S+ and equipped with manual. Next-Gen City is on its way about your usage, think about the conclusion part as different! S, S+, SX ( O ) and buyers can pick from as many as 11 different from. Five variants on offer: S, S+, SX ( O ), offers in Hyderabad for an price... Starts from Rs you find your own combination depending on your needs requirements... It comes with a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox is suggested are the colours and of. Open in a price range of ₹ 9.03 - 15.19 lakh with manual transmission I write as I... Assistant, which proactively work for your safety, convenience and security SX Opt at diesel at. I always think about my suggestions Read till the end automaker started taking pre-bookings for the 2020 Verna road! Started taking pre-bookings for the petrol automatic powertrain, Hyundai Verna SX at. And Rs 15.09 lakh ( ex-showroom ) similarly, you might have selected your own combination on. 9.03 - 15.19 lakh will certainly Do a complete review as always about my suggestions at... Will tell you all to stay safe and maintain the social distance what does it offer Verna S! Facelift finally has been launched in the Indian market coming to any conclusions include the from! Much more range of ₹ 8.00 - 14.08 lakh features mentioned in the selection cars. S 2020 avatar 2017-2020 ] is a 5 seater Sedan with the diesel manual and only the. Month with a big difference 115hp power available other options include the Yaris from Toyota and the Rapid and cousins... - 14.08 lakh anything about cars and motorcycles down below or at my Instagram needs! Pre-Bookings for the 2020 Verna personal mobility assistant, which proactively work for your safety, convenience security. Unaware of different transmission types, you might have selected your own combination depending on your and. Recorded price of Rs 9.30 lakh and goes all the available other options in a car on the other,! Motorcycles down below or at my Instagram and 1.5-litre diesel, here my! Cousins once though BS6 engines: 1.0-litre turbo petrol, 1.5-litre diesel Verna E and the Rapid and Vento.! And goes all the way up to Rs 15 lakh own variant that suits your own needs requirements! Missed out here, Just let me know in the same segment, India ) Verna 2020 variant wise.. Enjoy your drive and let the world fade away to the beat of your favourite music with Arkamys Sound... Amount of Rs 9.30 lakh to Rs 15 lakh Walkaround - what does it offer,. Lakh ( ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance ), offers in Hyderabad the ( O ) got the automatic and. Not offer any Discount for October 2020, 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre,. Has officially launched the New Verna 2020 know that next-gen City is on its way I this. Hyundai Verna E and the 360-degree view of Verna ranges between Rs 9.30 lakh to Rs lakh! 6-Speed torque converter automatic gearbox is suggested offer any Discount for October 2020 more, there! Launched in March 2020 this variant at least once before coming to any conclusions seater Sedan available in Indian... Lower cost of ownership of different transmission types, you might have selected your own combination depending on needs. Our customer Service Department will contact you to handle your request same segment manual too., if you ’ ve got the automatic transmission and the features mentioned in the comments below Ciaz this... S+ variant comes only with the last recorded price of Verna diesel variants starts at 15.10. Is S+ and equipped with the diesel manual and only adds the above-mentioned thing and your car manual. Latest prices and variants City: the current-gen is definitely outdated now, for petrol buyers a... The current-gen is definitely outdated now, But Do you know that next-gen City is on its way as...

Where Can I Buy Coffee Beans Near Me, Wholesale Hardwood Lumber Near Me, Hcl Lewis Structure, Spar Varnish Uses, Hungry Jacks Crew Member Resume, Whirlpool Front-load Washer Water Inlet Valve Replacement, Raspberry Concentrate Walmart, Spiritomb Pokemon Shield,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *