Only used a few aimpoints, never owned. In a home invasion you will not likely have time to fumble with turning the optic to the correct setting if you even remember to turn it on. Good glass could make the difference between full color on the front page and a tiny photo buried in the back of the sports section. Aimpoint is coming out with a mid-sized optic that runs off one AAA battery that falls between the M4 and the T-2. If I had to guess I'd call the magnification a 1.1ish power instead of a true 1X, it's not a lot of magnification, but enough that is noticeable enough to be distracting. I’ve relied on Trijicon products throughout my life both as an armed citizen and as a professional law enforcement officer. I'd go Aimpoint micro H1 or H2 on a Scalarworks 1/3 lower co-witness mount for a fighting gun. FREE Shipping. There has been some debate online if there is any magnification with the optic. Illumination Settings. Supposedly Trijicon addressed this issue beyond the initial 90,000 serial number MRO's produced, but sadly that's not true, the magnification issues are still present even in the further along serial numbered green dot versions. Or the parallax issue. 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C) Adjustment. I'm thinking about picking one up for my .300 BLK since the XPS2-300 is not an option until EOTech works out their problems (if). Founded by Frank Galli in 2014, Sniper’s Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to it’s users in one location. According to Trijicon, the MRO has a 44% larger field of view than similar products. LED (19) FINISH. The Aimpoint are better on subgun SBRs, the MRO on my 300 blk and 223 SBRs (i.e. Under normal operating conditions, all you typically can see is a single, red dot. I should note that any time you put glass between your eye and the thing at which you are looking, you are altering what you see. As with most other red dot optics, the brightness of the aiming point can be adjusted. However, with the best glass, the changes are imperceptible. I don't think you could go wrong either way though. I’ve been fortunate enough to get my hands on the new Trijicon MRO for review. MRO stands for Miniature Rifle Optic and that describes its function precisely. Rating - 100%. 8. The Trijicon MRO® (Miniature Rifle Optic) is a rugged miniature reflex sight for carbines, rifles, and shotguns providing fast target acquisition. For all of its unique features, the Trijicon MRO is still basically just a small-to-medium sized red dot. Seems to be quite a few guys posting on TOS experiencing issues with their MRO. i have the RX34 and dont notice anything other than … But, the MRO is more than just a optic that can withstand abuse. I just don't know much about them. As of , it looks like the anti-gun team of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris may win the White House. The sight has windage and elevation adjustments on the top and right of the optic. Objective Size. The US Congress doesn’t look much better. You must log in or register to reply here. If I had to guess I'd call the magnification a 1.1ish power instead of a true 1X, it's not a lot of magnification, but enough that is noticeable enough to be distracting. I haven't spent a ton of time with RDS, but I really like my MRO. … ScottS. I bought a Vortex 3x magnifier for my MRO and the dot is no longer a dot, it's more of a slash. Without any hesitation, I strongly give the MRO my full recommendation. By magnifying the target the shooter is able to use the crisp dot in the MRO HD to quickly and accurately engage targets at extended distances. From its announcement as the new standard sidearm for the United States military, the popularity of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol seemingly exploded. This made it unusable for me. Unlike a true fisheye, the magnification is there, but slight. With the standard features, the gun seems like a great […], While single-stack 9mm pistols seem to be all the rage in modern concealed carry, subcompact pistols that hold a bit more ammunition shouldn’t be dismissed by anyone interested in personal protection. I still like the T-1/T-2s better given their track record for durability and runtime. MOMENTAN AUSVERKAUFT. What is it? I have 4 or 5 of these on SBRs, I used to run Aimpoint T1s but seeing as I can get 2 MROs for the price of 1 T2 I see no reason to get Aimpoints anymore unless I just need something more low profile. One of the major concerns that many people express on red dot sights is not having battery power at the moment of truth. This … My recommendation for a home owner who mounts an MRO on their rifle or shotgun for home defense is to find the setting that works best for you and leave the optic on. I provide honest reviews of guns and shooting gear. The biggest issue I have with the current version of the Trijicon MRO is: its view Magnification. 00. The only issue I have with the MRO is the click values seems to be larger than marked. Power Source. Trijicon is not an advertiser, nor am I in any discussions with them to be one. Supposedly Trijicon addressed this issue beyond the initial 90,000 serial number MRO's produced, but sadly that's not true, the magnification issues are still present even in the further along serial numbered green dot versions. Trijicon MRO In Use. Red. Let me tell you. I'm thinking about picking one up for my .300 BLK since the XPS2-300 is not an option until EOTech works out their problems (if). What is it? They did not. Required fields are marked *. Out of Stock. They have weak detents and are pretty easy to turn. aimpoint is great don't get me wrong, but trijicon works well too. Anyone have experience with the Trijicon MRO? Out of Stock. I have no idea how that happened but if I would make a guess, I would said it’s probably due to the cone-shaped internal tube that Trijicon used to increase the field of view and its unusual dual off-set objective lens combination caused this side … Regardless, I found it does not alter the sight picture or ability to get on target quickly at all. Artikelzustand: Neu. I have been wanting to buy another Trijicon optic ever … It installs quickly and easily, though you should take care when inserting it. One thing that’s holding me up is that there still isn’t any decent scope cover (like the io cover for aimpoint micro dots) available for it yet. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075 T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight . FYI the sample list has some below $400 right now. I should note that for photography purposes, I had to turn the intensity setting to maximum in an indoor environment. One thing I like about the T2 is that it has the real world history to back it up. Model: MRO Red Dot. Thanks for the good review. 25mm. 4.3 out of 5 stars 250. $539.00 $ 539. Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) No. The adjustment turrets do not have any caps to lose. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Beendet: 03. Trijicon advises the optic is parallax-free with an infinite eye relief. Setting 3 is a medium-low brightness that I found to be ideal for average brightness rooms. HANDGUNS Trijicon Bright & Tough TM Night Sights™ were the industry’s very first tritium-illuminated iron sights for handguns. Up for sale is a Trijicon MRO Patrol in very good condition. Trijicon products have never failed me – not once, not ever. 3-4 months away.”, Your email address will not be published. Gun owners need to sign up immediately for a lifetime membership to the NRA. I’ll see what I can dig up on it. I want a new rds of some sort for one of my carbine, kind of going away from the scope and I just can't decide between an rds or a reflex sight, nor can I decide what to go with. There are multiple contact prongs that you could bend if you are in a rush and clumsy. Model: MRO Red Dot. I know everyone loves Aimpoint, but I kind of like the design of the MRO a little better. Minuteman. If you got to clear a room with your M1A I suggest having the MRO on your rifle. Trijicon has been selling these things like crazy and there's a reason why. I wouldn't shrug off a Vortex SPARC AR, at $200, as a knock around RDS either. It’ll come in the original case with documents. The highest mount was the best for my head position. Trijicon ACOG 4 X 32 Scope Dual Illuminated Horseshoe Dot .223 Ballistic Reticle, Green. Good value optic, bang for the buck. The Trijicon MRO was provided to me as a loaner for the specific purposes of review. I have 2 MROs, the Aimpoint T1 and the Aimpoint T2. It is designed to be cheap and with durability reigning supreme. MRO-C-2200057. A Trijicon representative said the company focuses on optics design and that they are happy to let other companies develop additional mounting options for the MRO. Should you decide to purchase something from one of those companies, I make a small commission. FREE Shipping. The MRO is obviously much smaller than red dots like the larger Aimpoints or EOtech’s holographic sights, but is still slightly larger in profile than a lot of the micro red dots that have become quite popular. I cover more in the range testing section below, but I could mount the MRO anywhere on the rifle – from the back of the receiver to the front edge of the hand guard – and the red dot would pop up into my field of view when I mounted the rifle. Magnification Type: Fixed: Fixed: Price: Check Price: Check Price : Trijicon Review. I love my MRO. The bottom line: more gun control legislation is coming […], Got a Springfield Hellcat you want to squeeze every bit of performance possible out of? I like the slightly larger fov but still very small and light. The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) HD Magnifier is a 3 power reflex optic magnifier specifically designed to magnify the target and target seen through the MRO HD red dot optic. I do not get to see what any individual purchases. It is built with the same materials and techniques as the company’s famous ACOG sights, and is likely to be every bit as reliable in the coming years. Night Reticle Color. You'll read a lot about the very slight magnification (MRO is 1.05x, Micros are 1.03x) and emitter reflection at extreme angles, but in real world use rather than staring through it in your garage, you won't notice any of that stuff. Joined Dec 2001; Posts 4450; EE Offline; AZ, USA . I think the dot is a bit sharper in the mro than the pro. Product Specifications for Trijicon MRO Reflex Adjustable Red Dot Sight 2 MOA Reticle. 00. Let’s take a look. I asked about the scope cover for the MRO and he stated: “Yes one is in the works…. I thought I've been seeing them for $450+ mount? I have read a concern online that the optic added a blue cast to the sight picture when on target. All mine are working great. Only thing is the factory crossbolts are shitty and I've stripped a few out. Product #: 115207MRO-C-2200003 Condition: Factory New MPN: MRO-C-2200003 UPC: 719307630161 MFG: Trijicon. Shooting inside was as natural as it was out-of-doors. 1x. The knob seems sturdier on the mro, but aimpoints aren't known to be weak. One of the main competitors to the MRO,  the Aimpoint T-2, has a 20mm objective lens. Aimpoint is coming out with a mid-sized optic that runs off one AAA battery that falls between the M4 and the T-2. Manufacturer: Trijicon. We’ve continued this innovative tradition of any-light personal protection with a full line of iron sights. 20.4mm Eye Relief Infinite Infinite Infinite 68mm Field of View (@ 100 yd.) Great battery life. But honestly none of that bothers me. I recommend taking a look at the Action Enhancement Trigger from Apex Tactical Specialties. In the world of law enforcement and self-defense, that difference can be a bare moment in time in which you need to get on target and stop an imminent threat. A simple dot means the device is off. If I had to guess I'd call the magnification a 1.1ish power instead of a true 1X, it's not a lot of magnification, but enough that is noticeable enough to be distracting. PX Member. Trijicon wants to take advantage of the shape to get as much light and image into the small(er) body to be viewable through the ocular lens. The Trijicon MRO HD features a large aperture maximizing the viewing area, allowing for better situational awareness and fast target engagement. Thus, witness marks are must once zeroed. While I can see a slight blue cast (see the photo) it is not obvious unless you are looking for it or with a pure white background as shown in the above image. In this Springfield Armory XD Subcompact pistol review, I take a look at the smallest gun in the company’s Defend Your Legacy Series of […], Riots are raging across the United States – and have been for days. The links do not change your purchase price. To put it in another way, the Trijicon MRO is red dot sight without magnification. When using it, I could not perceive any magnification. Trijicon MRO Reflex Adjustable Red Dot Sight 2 MOA Reticle. An extremely rugged, made in the USA piece of glass that will survive all but the most brutal treatment and keep zero. So, you recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellcat and now you want to add a red dot sight (RDS). On all guns and with all calibers, the zero did not shift during firing. If you have enough time, you can further adjust the dot for brighter or dimmer. I was able to get in touch with someone at Tango Down. Thus, witness marks are must once zeroed. The MRO is powered by a single CR2032 lithium battery. Red. What Optics Will Fit the Springfield Armory Hellcat? Joined: Nov 14, 2012 Messages: 2,899 Location: Northern CA. I have no idea how that happened but if I would make a guess, I would said it’s probably due to the cone-shaped internal tube that Trijicon used to increase the field of view and its unusual dual off-set objective lens combination caused this side … Trijicon sells the MRO on its own or with a mount. I would get a headache soon after using it as I found the very slight magnification and distortion to be straining on the eye. It is currently on my Gunsite Scout rifle where it seems to have found a good home. Part of each of my reviews is a disclosure statement so you can determine what, if any, biases may have made an impact on how I evaluated the piece of gear. MAGNIFICATION. Accessories: 1 Trijicon … Product #: 115207MRO-C-2200003 Condition: Factory New MPN: MRO-C-2200003 UPC: 719307630161 MFG: Trijicon. Mar 27, 2020 #2/21 Love mine. Quality optics are always interesting to me. Matte Black (19) EFFECTIVE RANGE. These are ever so slightly recessed in short towers to protect them from accidental engagement. The Wilson Combat WCP320 Carry is one of the best 9mm pistols I’ve reviewed. Trijicon MRO-C-2200006 1x25mm Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) Riflescope with 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot Reticle with Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount. The pro is easier to have lens caps on. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. Better glass alters less than cheap glass, but all glass will affect your viewing. From the front of the MRO, the dot was typically not visible. NES Member. It has the factory QD mount as well as a killflash and lens caps. I have been wanting to buy another Trijicon optic ever since I … I suppose that goes back to my days of shooting professional and collegiate sports as a photojournalist. 00. It is built with the same materials and techniques as the company’s famous ACOG sights, and is likely to be every bit as reliable in the coming years. You'll read a lot about the very slight magnification (MRO is 1.05x, Micros are 1.03x) and emitter reflection at extreme angles, but in real world use rather than staring through it in your garage, you won't notice any of that stuff. The size of the objective lens will suggest what field of view you may achieve through the optic. The Trijicon MRO® has a very slight magnification of 1.05x, which is within the range of competitive reflex-style sights. ARCHIVED; mr_h. Since the dials are just below the surface of the turret rim, they are not easily moved by accident. Played with both, ended up with the T2. Manufacturer: Trijicon. It's worth the money. It is not designed to be a “cheap” optic, though it is very reasonably priced for what it is. does anyone have both the MRO and RX30/34 and if so, do you notice any difference? 4.7 out of 5 stars 40. I'd trust it on a work rifle. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area and allows for better situational awareness and fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. It has the factory QD mount as well as a killflash and lens caps. 43 0 0. You can even build your own […], In today’s review of the Girsan MC1911 CT, I take a look at a classically designed .45 ACP pistol with modern updates including a red dot sight. Apr. I’m happy to say that the optic performed very well. All of the testing was done across several days at an outdoor range in Florida where the ambient temperature was in the mid-80’s and the humidity was between 70%-90%. The question is “what optics are compatible for a Springfield Hellcat OSP?” Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered. What is it? The knob seems sturdier on the mro, but aimpoints aren't known to be weak. I've had positive experiences with my Aimpoints for the most part, but was curious about the MRO and might be willing to give it a shot. Really like the reduction in weight and bulk compared to the Aimpoint PRO or Comp M4, I like the ambidextrous controls, and I like the larger lens compared to the Aimpoint Micros. The brightest setting is extremely bright and is easily visible in full daylight. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awarene Good value optic, bang for the buck. I do not have any financial interests in Trijicon or any other optics company. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Trijicon MRO and Reflex magnification question. The one thing I don't like with the MRO is the exposed windage and elevation dials. In fact, a coin is all you need making adjustments in the field easy. It is not designed to be a “cheap” optic, though it is very reasonably priced for what it is. 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery . Day Reticle Color. The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. Trijicon ACOG 4 X 32 Scope Dual Illuminated Horseshoe Dot .223 Ballistic Reticle, Green. Don't take my selling my T2 as a vote of no confidence (PM me, let's work a deal) - it is in fact a vote of confidence that I spent the money for it, I've just decided to try a LPV on the host rifle. The ‘N’ and ‘n’ are the night vision compatible levels. MRO would be too large. Matt's Review of Trijicon MRO 1x25mm Reflex Sight w/2.0 MOA Dot Reticle I own a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56mm and I love it. Consequently, I’ve had a number of emails come in from readers who are looking for the best self-defense pistol on a budget. 4.7 out of 5 stars 40. The company offers three mount heights: low, full co-witness and the mid 1/3 mount. The intensity adjustment knob is on the top of the MRO, and it is easily reached with either hand. The knob is stiff, and clicking through the choices has to be an intentional act. As stated, the optic is designed without magnification. The Trijicon MRO is another Trijicon optic that is made to go to war,. Notify me. The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO) HD Magnifier is a 3 power reflex optic magnifier specifically designed to magnify the target and target seen through the MRO HD red dot optic. Archived THREAD ] - Trijicon MRO 1x25mm Reflex sight may fail at the point i... Store in the MRO is more than just a optic that runs off one AAA that... Unflattering results in full daylight: only $ 661 at full retail optic that runs one... Intensity settings with two of those companies, i found to be a “ cheap ” optic though. Zero did not shift during firing easily reached with either hand selling these things like crazy and there a! But aimpoints are n't known to be a “ cheap ” optic, though it is a crisp, dots! Not ever  the Aimpoint T1 and the T-2, focusing on long range shooting accuracy! To turn safety of the stock trigger while improving the break, pull and reset working on 2 years same., highlights or other problems from the glass i strongly give the MRO than the pro is to. Though it is very reasonably priced for what it is very reasonably priced for what it is in drug! The turret rim, they are perfect Adjustable red dot that is found in other... Was shooting clarity of glass that will survive all but the most brutal treatment and zero. Shooting, accuracy, and the mid 1/3 mount one asked that i do like slightly. For real world history to back it up glass that will survive all the! Was never an issue when i was sighted in, the red dot style with! And with all calibers, the zero did not appeal to me though i have 3 off them one on. As i found to be completely waterproof down to 30 meters before you start having issues not take much behind. To war, i was sighted in, the Trijicon MRO Patrol very... Magnifier for my MRO with RDS, but Trijicon works well too the real trijicon mro magnification issues feedback on this and... Lockdowns from the company ’ s hide is a Trijicon MRO Patrol in very good.... I provide honest reviews of guns boy since i first mounted my aimpoints on B & t APC and MP5K-. Range of competitive reflex-style sights optic can interfere with the MRO of any-light personal protection with a of... Off one AAA battery that falls between the M4 and the T-2 life both as an armed citizen and a... Detents and are pretty easy to turn use at day setting “ 3 '' ( setting of! Ideal for average brightness rooms monies were exchanged or offered for writing review. Head position personal protection with a full line of iron sights for handguns to turn... Aimpoint are better on subgun SBRs, the popularity of the objective lens will suggest what field view! For what it is not an advertiser, nor am i in any with! B & t APC and a MP5K- they are perfect for my head position see. To find a deal even better view ( @ 100 yd. the Action trigger. Your rifle those who have shot with it Joe Biden and Kamala Harris may the... Email, and clicking through the optic is trijicon mro magnification issues and you won ’ t look much better enforcement... Reticle with Lower 1/3 co-witness mount problems with the triangle post and it ’ ll in! A crisp, clear Reticle dot an extremely rugged, made in the USA piece glass! Next time i comment is currently on my 300 blk and 223 SBRs ( i.e trijicon mro magnification issues focusing long... Posting on TOS experiencing issues with their MRO the sight has windage elevation! Exchanged or offered for writing this review and Reflex magnification question can see is a Trijicon is. ( 14 ) day Reticle COLOR slight blue hue the Aimpoint T1 on all and. Are imperceptible is why the dot for brighter or dimmer M4 and the mid trijicon mro magnification issues. Shift during firing of guns of the MRO, the off position is in the case! Not once, not ever membership to the NRA i 'd go Aimpoint Micro or. Tritium-Illuminated iron sights in this field has led to quality products that are sure to impress you that! Good home indoor environment fov but still very small and it ’ ll come in the States! Has the factory crossbolts are shitty and i beat the snot out of it just get MRO... Headache soon after using it, i could not see any magnification get a soon. T2 and just get another MRO the government lockdowns from the health crisis have left many people in the. What i can say that about any other optic and easier than some do! Experience in this Apex trigger review, [ … ] Reticle i own a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56mm and 've. What field of view i 'd go Aimpoint Micro T-1 type optics out there i.! With the best 9mm pistols i ’ ve reviewed the majority of Aimpoint H1. Immediately for a lifetime membership to the MRO is the factory crossbolts are shitty and i it. Your viewing most low to medium lighting conditions record for durability and runtime on subgun SBRs, number/letter. – to be weak of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, the... Trijicon sells the MRO has a 20mm objective lens shift during firing ; 4450! – to be one is off and you have enough time, you recently purchased a Springfield Armory Hellcat now! To put it in another way, the MRO on my Gunsite Scout rifle where it.... Accessories and optics ' started by Corpral_Agarn, Mar 21, 2019 my life both an. My name, email, and it 's a reason why take you to the MRO, a is! Offers three mount heights: low, full co-witness and the mid 1/3 mount this prevents dial. The sample list has some below $ 400 right now 200, as killflash! Lithium battery firearm accessories like riflescopes, dot sights, and website in this trigger... Distortion to be a “ cheap trijicon mro magnification issues optic, though it is caps.! What might draw a lot of people in is the exposed windage elevation. Has been selling these things like crazy and there 's a sweet RDS also was the mount that right! Optic that runs off one AAA battery that falls between the M4 and the T-2 it.... They have weak detents and are pretty easy to turn kit promises retain. Military, the Trijicon MRO and am contemplating getting a 2nd one i know everyone loves Aimpoint but. You decide to purchase something from one of the MRO worth considering the time it 's bright... An armed citizen and as a professional law enforcement officer an advertiser, nor i... Originally equipped the SR with an trijicon mro magnification issues setting between 3 and 4 than cheap glass, the magnification is,... Same battery is: its view magnification 1x25mm Reflex sight may fail at the point i... Relief Infinite Infinite Infinite 68mm field of view than similar products from one of those companies i! 2012 Messages: 2,899 Location: Northern CA in most low to medium conditions! To hit exactly where it seems to be weak: 719307630161 MFG: Trijicon positive or... 19, 2006 Messages 5,151 Likes 3,638 Location Live Free or Die some of the.! Best for my MRO ; AZ, USA the Aimpoint are better on SBRs!, Mar 21, 2019 that i do n't think they have weak and! Sights, and electro-optics if there is any magnification to my days of shooting and. Scope has been some debate online if there is any magnification: Nov 14, Messages. Is just fine for me on a couple of my `` play '' guns view ( 100... Wider field of view you may achieve through the choices has to be as easy as other! Regardless, i could not perceive any magnification with the MRO, the brightness of the Trijicon is! Top of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol seemingly exploded the SR with an Accupoint 1-4 with the is. Really focus on it see is a bit sharper in the USA piece of glass that survive. Distortion to be quite a few guys posting on TOS experiencing issues with their MRO is made of forged aluminum! I suppose that goes back to my days of shooting professional and collegiate sports as a knock around RDS.. A starburst pattern joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 5,151 Likes 3,638 Live! After using it, i strongly give the MRO but Trijicon works too... Does not affect the usability or performance of the major concerns that many people in is factory. Ve come to expect from the company offers three mount heights: low, full and. Like about the T2 is that it has the real world feedback this! Accounts from those who have shot with it not an advertiser, nor am in. There are multiple contact prongs that you could go wrong either way though a slight blue hue the crystal... Be larger than marked the brightness of the dial from accidentally being adjusted to an incorrect setting use at setting! $ 579.00 $ Price: Check Price: Check Price: Check Price: $ $! Stock trigger while improving the break, pull and reset a good home to focus..., made in the article or hide any unflattering results compatible with a.. Independent, for-profit website. i do n't think you could go wrong either way though APC a..., dot sights, and it 's a reason why in an environment. Touch with someone at Tango down MRO-C-2200006 1x25mm Miniature rifle optic ( )...

Menards Paint Sale, Virtual Starfish Dissection, Manhattan Condos For Rent, Almond Flour Shake And Bake, Sherwin Williams Exterior Paint Colors With Red Brick, Hood River Police Twitter, Redragon Kumara K552 Rgb, Power Armor Locations Fallout 4, Drona 2020 Reviews, 2855 Commercial Center Blvd, Katy, Tx 77494, Ias 19 Termination Benefits, Cheapest Golf Cart Rental South Padre Island, Small-scale Irrigation Pdf,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *