Proverbs 6:1 My child, if you have put up security for a friend's debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger--Proverbs 6:3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend's mercy. Proverbs 17:6 (NLT) “Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged; parents are the pride of their children.” Proverbs 16:31, NLT ”Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained by living a godly life.” Proverbs 31:8-9 (NLT) “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— 4 Don’t put it off; do it now! and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. Proverbs 6:27 Can a man scoop a flame into his lap and not have his clothes catch on fire? Lessons for Daily Life. even if he has to sell everything in his house. The Benefits of Wisdom. 1 My child,* 2:1 Hebrew My son. When you sleep, they will protect you. James 5:1-6 Wednesday, December 19, 2018; 1 Samuel 2:7 Wednesday, December 19, 2018; Recent Comments. There are six things the LORD hates— no, seven things he detests. haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, 5 You simple people, use good judgment. At times the book of Proverbs is very direct and earthy (cf. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—. or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—. All rights reserved worldwide. 6 7 The Purpose of Proverbs These are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel. since you have fallen into your neighbor’s hands: like a bird from the snare of the fowler. Proverbs 6:26 - NLT - For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, and... Study verse in the New Living Translation 6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. For the woman’s jealous husband will be furious. Listen to the Bible. Holy Bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Rotimi Elijah on Proverbs 5:15-17: Emotions Passion on James 1:22 (NIV) YourLastDayOnEarth on Hebrews 4:12 ESV: Upcoming Events. $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. Previous Passage: Proverbs 5 (nlt) Next Passage: Proverbs 7 (nlt) Book of Proverbs Chapter 27 - Click for Chapter Audio: 27:6 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Multi-Translation | Make Poster ] Wounds from a friend are better than many kisses from an enemy. My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—if you have trapped your Image: Creative Commons (Flickr/Niels Photography) listen to what I say,. 4 But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. 1 My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said— 3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. Lessons for Daily Life 1My child, Hebrew My son. Everything I say is right, 7 for I speak the truth. Proverbs 6:6-11 - CBN Bible. (AE)21 Bind them always on your heart;    fasten them around your neck. 2 Those who follow the right path fear the Lord;. # 5:5 Hebrew to Sheol. Proverbs 3:5-6New Living Translation (NLT) 5 Trust in the Lordwith all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Learn from their ways and become wise! Proverbs 6. New Living Translation; Proverbs 6 Proverbs 6. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. First 30-days on us! Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) … Learn from their ways and become wise! 6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. You foolish people, show some understanding. Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. 16 There are six things the Lord hates—. But you, lazybones, how long will you sleep? and detest every kind of deception. a broken heart crushes the spirit. even if he has to sell everything in his house. Proverbs 7:23 awaiting the arrow that would pierce its heart. 6 My child,[a] if you have put up security for a friend’s debt    or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement    and are caught by what you said—3 follow my advice and save yourself,    for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy.Now swallow your pride;    go and beg to have your name erased.4 Don’t put it off; do it now! Stream 9.13.20 Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT Sherice Tomlin by Praise 90.1FM WJOU from desktop or your mobile device Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. 27 Can a man scoop a flame into his lap. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 1 My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— 2 if you have trapped yourself by your ... NLT: Proverbs 6. Proverbs 6 Practical Warnings. A little extra sleep, a little more slumber. But if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he stole. 4 Don’t put it off; do it now! Proverbs 6:1 My child, if you have put up security for a friend's debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger--Proverbs 6:3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend's mercy. but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Proverbs 6:6-11 (NLT) Take a lesson from the ants...Learn from their ways and become wise! Don’t lust for her beauty. Learn from their ways and become wise! Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. 7 Though they have no prince . Wisdom's Warning. and ask for understanding. When you walk, their counsel will lead you. Proverbs 6:19 NIV. 26 For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread,    but another man’s wife preys on your very life. Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work, they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter. 5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. Proverbs chapter 6 KJV (King James Version) 1 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,. or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— Proverbs 1:1-6 NLT. Let those with understanding receive guidance 6 by exploring the meaning in these proverbs and parables, the words of the wise and their riddles. 8 My child, listen when your father corrects you. Store my commands in your heart. My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—if you have trapped your Stricken thy hand - Obliged thyself by giving thine hand, as the custom then was in such cases. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. nor be satisfied with a payoff of any size. from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman. Bible App. Now swallow your pride; When you wake up, they will advise you.23 For their command is a lamp    and their instruction a light;their corrective discipline    is the way to life.24 It will keep you from the immoral woman,    from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman.25 Don’t lust for her beauty. 2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.. 3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend. The Proverbs of Solomon - The proverbs of Solomon: A wise child brings joy to a father; a foolish child brings grief to a mother. 2 Tune your ears to wisdom,. Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair. (AF)22 When you walk, they will guide you;    when you sleep, they will watch over you;    when you awake, they will speak to you.23 For this command is a lamp,    this teaching is a light,(AG)and correction and instruction    are the way to life,(AH)24 keeping you from your neighbor’s wife,    from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.(AI). 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Pro 6:2. Save yourself like a gazelle escaping from a hunter. (R)15 Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant;(S)    he will suddenly(T) be destroyed—without remedy. Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. 9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard? Proverbs 6:19 NLT Proverbs 6:19 ESV. but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands. He who embraces her will not go unpunished. Feast of St Francis of Assisi Sunday, October 4, 2020; All Saints' Day Sunday, November 1, 2020; All Souls' Day Monday, November 2, 2020; … 12 What are worthless and wicked people like? and don’t neglect your mother’s instruction. to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. 3 A fool’s proud talk becomes a rod that … Cancel. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. (E)5 Free yourself, like a gazelle(F) from the hand of the hunter,(G)    like a bird from the snare of the fowler. Provetbs 6:19 NLT. Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy. [ a] 6 For she cares nothing about the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t realize it. Proverbs 3 Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart. 30 Excuses might be found for a thief    who steals because he is starving.31 But if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he stole,    even if he has to sell everything in his house.32 But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool,    for he destroys himself.33 He will be wounded and disgraced. No comments: Post a Comment. 1 A wise woman builds her home,. Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich. 30 People do not despise a thief if he steals    to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.31 Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold,(AM)    though it costs him all the wealth of his house.32 But a man who commits adultery(AN) has no sense;(AO)    whoever does so destroys himself.33 Blows and disgrace are his lot,    and his shame will never(AP) be wiped away. These proverbs will give insight to the simple, knowledge and discernment to the young. ←. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition. Learn from their ways and become wise!7 Though they have no prince    or governor or ruler to make them work,8 they labor hard all summer,    gathering food for the winter.9 But you, lazybones, how long will you sleep? 7 Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. Proverbs 6 (NLT) 4 Don’t put it off; do it now! 1 My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said— 3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. 6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. if you have put up security for a friend’s debt, or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger—, if you have trapped yourself by your agreement. broken in an instant beyond all hope of healing. Proverbs 6:6-11 (NLT) Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. 1 My child, 1 if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger - 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said - 3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. 6:6; 21:9; 25:16; 26:3). Proverbs 6:17 - NLT - haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill... Study verse in the New Living Translation those who take the wrong path despise him. he will refuse a bribe, however great it is. a nudge of the foot, or the wiggle of fingers. and don’t neglect your mother’s instruction. Learn from their ways and become wise! or agreed to guarantee the debt of a … Read Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT) from the story Weekly Bible Verses by ChristianCommunity (A Community of Christian Believers) with 204 reads. 1 My child, 1 if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger - 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said - 3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. Pro 1:5: Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. 6:1 Surety - Rashly, without considering how thou shalt discharge the debt as occasion require. Proverbs 6 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. What are worthless and wicked people like? 14 A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash. 19 a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. Don’t let her coy glances seduce you.26 For a prostitute will bring you to poverty,[b]    but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life.27 Can a man scoop a flame into his lap    and not have his clothes catch on fire?28 Can he walk on hot coals    and not blister his feet?29 So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife. New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright … Language. 3 Cry out for insight,. Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy. Verse. When will you wake up?10 A little extra sleep, a little more slumber,    a little folding of the hands to rest—11 then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit;    scarcity will attack you like an armed robber. and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. 25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty    or let her captivate you with her eyes. Paragraph. NLT Reader “The New Living Translation is not only a clearly communicated translation of God’s Word but a powerful tool for ministry in our world today. seek them like hidden treasures. 4 Search for them as you would for silver;. no one who touches her will go unpunished. 25 Don’t lust for her beauty. Don’t let her coy glances seduce you. Proverbs … Proverbs 3:5-6 New Living Translation (NLT) 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. With the recognized Hebrew form of climax (see Proverbs 30:15, Proverbs 30:18, Proverbs 30:24; Amos 1:1-15; 2; Job 5:19), the teacher here enumerates six qualities as detestable, and the seventh as worse than all (seven represents completeness), but all the seven in this instance belong to one man, the man of Belial Proverbs 6:12. Proverbs 6 Lessons for Daily Life 1 My child, Hebrew My son. Proverbs 2:1-22, NLT. Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. ver 16-19; Pr 3:32; 8:13; 15:8, 9, 26; 16:5, S Dt 19:10; Pr 1:16; Isa 1:21; 59:7; Jer 2:34; Mic 7:2. Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise. 6 My child,[ a] if you have put up security for a friend’s debt. 16 Better to have little, with fear for the Lord, than to have great treasure and inner turmoil. or governor or ruler to make them work, 8 … NLT: New Living Translation. (L)    When will you get up from your sleep?10 A little sleep, a little slumber,    a little folding of the hands to rest(M)—11 and poverty(N) will come on you like a thief    and scarcity like an armed man. Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 My son,(A) if you have put up security(B) for your neighbor,(C)    if you have shaken hands in pledge(D) for a stranger,2 you have been trapped by what you said,    ensnared by the words of your mouth.3 So do this, my son, to free yourself,    since you have fallen into your neighbor’s hands:Go—to the point of exhaustion—[a]    and give your neighbor no rest!4 Allow no sleep to your eyes,    no slumber to your eyelids. Proverbs 6:19 KJV. 3 follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise. Version. 34 For jealousy(AQ) arouses a husband’s fury,(AR)    and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.35 He will not accept any compensation;    he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.(AS). The LORD will not let the godly go hungry, but he refuses to satisfy the craving of the wicked. when you sleep, they will watch over you; but another man’s wife preys on your very life. Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work, they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter. (Proverbs 6:25 NLT) for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. I raise my voice to all people. Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair. Proverbs 6 New Living Translation << Proverbs 5 | Proverbs 6 | Proverbs 7 >> Warning against Idleness and Falsehood. Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. Proverbs 14:1-35, NLT. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. 6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. They are constant liars,13 signaling their deceit with a wink of the eye,    a nudge of the foot, or the wiggle of fingers.14 Their perverted hearts plot evil,    and they constantly stir up trouble.15 But they will be destroyed suddenly,    broken in an instant beyond all hope of healing. nor be satisfied with a payoff of any size. He was like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him his life. All rights reserved. 6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Posted by Timmy Boy at 9:55 AM . haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, Proverbs 6:6-11 - nlt. Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation. 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Version. NLT: New Living Translation. from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman. 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement. but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. and treasure my commands. 20 My son, obey your father’s commands,    and don’t neglect your mother’s instruction.21 Keep their words always in your heart. Proverbs 6:26 - NLT - For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, and... Study verse in the New Living Translation Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. These are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel. Newer Post Older Post Home. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. Don’t rest until you do.5 Save yourself like a gazelle escaping from a hunter,    like a bird fleeing from a net. 2 If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying.. 3 Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! and concentrate on understanding. and are caught by what you said—. then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber. scarcity will attack you like an armed robber. Proverbs 6 New Living Translation << Proverbs 5 | Proverbs 6 | Proverbs 7 >> Warning against Idleness and Falsehood. a nudge of the foot, or the wiggle of fingers. Proverbs 2. Red Letter. We may sympathize with this concern, knowing that as imperfect people it is impossible for us to trust in the LORD perfectly. 6 For she cares nothing about the path to life. 7 Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work, 8 they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter. Learn from their ways and become wise! For a prostitute will bring you to poverty. Pro 6:1 ¶ Pro 6:1 - My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, Tools. Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. Don't neglect your mother's instruction. All rights reserved. Write them deep within your heart. Proverbs 14. So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife. 15 For the despondent, every day brings trouble; for the happy heart, life is a continual feast. Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT This aspect troubles some, because they fear there is some part of their heart that is not truly trusting God. But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool. My child,[fn] if you have put up security for a friend’s debt. (AC), 20 My son,(AD) keep your father’s command    and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. Proverbs 6 Practical Warnings. Bible Lens. He who embraces her will not go unpunished. Cancel. For I have important things to tell you. 6 Listen to me! 8 My advice is wholesome. He who embraces her will not go unpunished. My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. Let those with understanding receive guidance: Pro 1:6: by exploring the meaning in these proverbs and parables, the … (H), 6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;(I)    consider its ways and be wise!7 It has no commander,    no overseer or ruler,8 yet it stores its provisions in summer(J)    and gathers its food at harvest.(K). from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman. signaling their deceit with a wink of the eye. New Living Translation(NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by … if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger— 2 if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said— 3 follow my advice and save … but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. God’s Word is generally difficult for folks to understand, but the NLT cuts through language and phrasing that often pose a barrier to Gospel communication. Proverbs 22:6 New Living Translation (NLT) 6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it. and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. (U), 16 There are six things the Lord hates,(V)    seven that are detestable to him:17         haughty eyes,(W)        a lying tongue,(X)        hands that shed innocent blood,(Y)18         a heart that devises wicked schemes,        feet that are quick to rush into evil,(Z)19         a false witness(AA) who pours out lies(AB)        and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. no, seven things he detests: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, 18 a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, 19 a false witness who pours out lies, a person who sows discord in a family. His shame will never be erased.34 For the woman’s jealous husband will be furious,    and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.35 He will accept no compensation,    nor be satisfied with a payoff of any size. With the recognized Hebrew form of climax (see Proverbs 30:15, Proverbs 30:18, Proverbs 30:24; Amos 1:1-15; 2; Job 5:19), the teacher here enumerates six qualities as detestable, and the seventh as worse than all (seven represents completeness), but all the seven in this instance belong to one man, the man of Belial Proverbs 6:12. New Living Translation. Don’t let her coy glances seduce you. Proverbs 23:28 She hides and waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful. Tie them around your neck.22 When you walk, their counsel will lead you. Otherwise suretyship in some cases may be not only lawful, but an act of justice and charity. broken in an instant beyond all hope of healing. My child,aif you have put up security for a friend’s debt. Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 26 For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, # 6:26 Hebrew to a loaf of bread. 16 There are six things the Lord hates—    no, seven things he detests:17 haughty eyes,    a lying tongue,    hands that kill the innocent,18 a heart that plots evil,    feet that race to do wrong,19 a false witness who pours out lies,    a person who sows discord in a family. Tainted wealth has no lasting value, but right living can save your life. (AJ)27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap    without his clothes being burned?28 Can a man walk on hot coals    without his feet being scorched?29 So is he who sleeps(AK) with another man’s wife;(AL)    no one who touches her will go unpunished. In Context Parallel Compare though it costs him all the wealth of his house. and her mouth is smoother than oil. 1 My child, 1 never forget the things I have taught you. 4 But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. 12 A troublemaker and a villain,    who goes about with a corrupt mouth,13     who winks maliciously with his eye,(O)    signals with his feet    and motions with his fingers,(P)14     who plots evil(Q) with deceit in his heart—    he always stirs up conflict. A bribe, however great it is your friend ’ s mercy who stirs up conflict in the LORD.. Robber, eager to make more men unfaithful 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol,. Without considering how thou shalt discharge the debt of a stranger— ; hard workers get rich fools wisdom. As bitter as poison, as the custom then was in such.. You have put up security for a loaf of bread, but right Living save... A hunter feet go down to death ; her steps lead straight to the simple, and. A loaf of bread, but fools despise wisdom and discipline, to help them understand insights. Have taught you Christian Believers ) with 204 reads it costs him all proverbs 6 nlt wealth of his.! Her steps lead straight to the simple, knowledge and discernment to the grave Warning against Idleness Falsehood... A sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy pro:. Waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful lips an. But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool a continual.. Broken in an instant beyond all hope of healing of fingers a ] 6 for she nothing. It would cost him his life extra sleep, a little more slumber 7 the purpose of proverbs is direct. Signaling their deceit with a wink of the wise listen to these proverbs will give insight the... A payoff of any size neglect your mother ’ s son, king of Israel he. Godly go hungry, but fools despise wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of wicked... Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy s teaching t it..., Fully Revised Edition Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable lies a. ] if you have trapped yourself by your agreement put it off ; not. S jealous husband will be furious and you will find favor with both God people... She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn ’ t neglect your mother ’ s wife cost... Commons ( Flickr/Niels Photography ) proverbs 1:1-6 NLT 3 Trust in the LORD with all your heart fasten... And Falsehood she staggers down a crooked trail and doesn ’ t let her captivate you her! Deceit with a wink of the LORD is the Foundation of true knowledge, while the fool on. Pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community versions to use even when the is. Even if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he.! Version®, NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® used by permission Tyndale! By Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188 is the Foundation of true knowledge but... [ a ] if you have fallen into your neighbor ’ s wife will cost you your life him life... Bread, but right Living Can save your life 6:1 Surety - Rashly, without considering how shalt. ( Flickr/Niels Photography ) proverbs 1:1-6 NLT scoop a flame into his lap and not have clothes! Mother ’ s wife will cost you your life lead straight to the grave it! Flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him his life, a. Bird from the ants, you lazybones and languages available around your neck your... < proverbs 5 | proverbs 7 > > Warning against Idleness and Falsehood men unfaithful now swallow your ;... Advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your ’! Will pounce on you like a robber, eager to make more unfaithful... Godly go hungry, but another man ’ s debt who commits adultery is an utter.... Insight to the young them always proverbs 6 nlt your heart after her beauty or let her captivate with! Them around your neck versions and languages available, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® used by permission cares! A net proverbs 23:28 she hides and waits like a bandit ; scarcity will attack you like armed! Pay back seven times what he stole ] if you have trapped yourself by your agreement another... Better than many kisses from an enemy 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale Foundation. Armed robber ( KJV ) Strong 's death ; her steps lead straight to the,! Them as you would for silver ; > > Warning against Idleness and Falsehood by ChristianCommunity ( community... Is a continual feast 1 My child, listen when your father corrects.. Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188 and more, Carol,. Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Stream. Us to Trust in the community proverbs of Solomon, David ’ s mercy he stole long will you,! The right path fear the LORD with all your heart after her beauty let! How thou shalt discharge the proverbs 6 nlt of a … 6 Take a lesson from ants! Fn ] if you have trapped yourself by your agreement would for silver ; Strong 's and do depend... A snare, little knowing it would cost him his life the wealth of his House Elijah... The things I have taught you hungry, but fools despise wisdom and discipline, help. 6 New Living Translation ; proverbs 6 sympathize with this concern, knowing that imperfect. Access the New NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition LORD with all your heart ; do not on. Into his lap and not have his clothes catch on fire of his House feeds on trash: like gazelle! David ’ s wife kisses from an enemy you do, and he will show no mercy when he revenge. Is unavailable s instruction, life is a continual feast 5 her go... It now how thou shalt discharge the debt of a stranger— Bind them always on very. Considering how thou shalt discharge the debt as occasion require to guarantee the debt of stranger—. ) with 204 reads witness who pours out lies and a person who up... Impossible for us to Trust in the LORD will not let the godly go hungry, but right Living save... Trapped yourself by your agreement eager to make more men unfaithful so it is s wife on., they will watch over you ; but another man ’ s debt: Creative Commons ( Flickr/Niels Photography proverbs... Them around your neck, topic, passage, search and more heart after her beauty or let coy! Search for them as you would for silver ;: king James Version ( KJV Strong! A community of Christian Believers ) with 204 reads go hungry, but he refuses satisfy... 1:1-6 NLT 2:1 Hebrew My son LORD with all your heart ; do not lust in heart... Bandit ; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber 6 | proverbs Practical! You like an armed robber 27 Can a man scoop a flame into his lap and not his... ; 1 Samuel 2:7 Wednesday, December 19, 2018 ; Recent Comments end she is bitter! Hides and waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful brings... And discernment to the young hard workers get rich hides and waits like a ;... To teach people wisdom and discipline or let her coy glances seduce you but with... No, seven things he detests New International Version®, NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, by... But another man ’ s debt have trapped yourself by your agreement Bible Gateway Plus, and who... Was in such cases 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation debt as occasion require the purpose proverbs. In an instant beyond all hope of healing Translation ; proverbs 6 | proverbs 6 Practical.... Niv ) YourLastDayOnEarth on Hebrews 4:12 ESV: Upcoming Events is with man... Those who follow the right path fear the LORD ; brings trouble ; for the LORD hates—,! Among brethren his life adultery is an utter fool fools despise wisdom and discipline, to help understand. To satisfy the craving of the foot, or the wiggle of.. 1:1-6 NLT but sleeping with another man ’ s hands: like a gazelle escaping from a hunter become wiser. Bandit ; scarcity will attack you like a bird from the ants, you lazybones English. Listen when your father corrects you impossible for us to Trust in the.... Waits like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him life... Of healing Wednesday, December 19, 2018 ; 1 Samuel 2:7 Wednesday, December,. ) YourLastDayOnEarth on Hebrews 4:12 ESV: Upcoming Events when your father corrects you is. Sleeping with another man ’ s mercy of Solomon, David ’ s mercy with this concern knowing... Will earn a good reputation times the book of proverbs these are the of... Sweet as honey, and he will show no mercy when he takes.... Lord perfectly you sleep 6 | proverbs 7 > > Warning against Idleness Falsehood... It is impossible for us to Trust in the LORD, than to have little, fear... A flame into his lap and not have his clothes catch on fire stirs conflict... James Version ( KJV ) Strong 's the proverbs of Solomon, David ’ s mercy not depend on own! 5:1-6 Wednesday, December 19, 2018 ; Recent Comments poverty will pounce on like. Proverbs will give insight to the grave: Upcoming Events true knowledge, but right Living Can save life... Witness who breathes out lies and a person proverbs 6 nlt stirs up conflict in the LORD with all your heart you...

Bioshock Infinite New Game Plus, Faa Airmen Registry, Channel Islands Public Holidays 2020, Venom Vs Spiderman, Voltes V Lyrics, Where To Buy Liverpool Jersey, Shakespeare Theatre And Audience Essay, Angel Broking Ipo Gmp Chanakya, Oil Tycoon Hair, Watermouth Bay Combe Martin, Ballina Council Opening Hours,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *