Honda Amaze was the first Honda car to be launched in BS6 with both the engine types. It … Petrol BS6. The 2020 Honda Amaze comes with a similar price range as the previous model. Honda Amaze Special Edition launched at Rs 7.00 lakh. The list of Honda Amaze's rivals include: Car Jasoos offers ‘lowest price guarantee’ on purchase of new Honda Amaze. Honda Amaze is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. … The top variant Honda Amaze on road price in Ghaziabad is ₹ 11.16 Lakh. Tata Altroz prices start from Rs. The Amaze on road price in Pune ranges between ₹ 7.17 - 11.71 Lakh. Yes, Honda Amaze has 6 cars with automatic transmision. The petrol variants of BS6 Honda Amaze deliver fuel efficiency of 18.6 kmpl (manual transmission) and 18.3 kmpl (automatic transmission), while its diesel variants return fuel efficiency of 24.7 kmpl (manual transmission) and 21.0 kmpl (automatic transmission). Renault Kwid was the first player to start the micro SUV concept in the Indian market and it was an instant hit. View Honda Amaze price, specs, images & features. Honda Amaze in Bangalore. … I have driven this car around 9600 kilometres and it runs very smooth. Also Read - Honda Amaze 2020 Petrol vs Competition - Price…

Honda Amaze 2020 Interior, Price, Engine – Honda Amaze 2020 is going to be made available to the general public with the buy and sell reasonable auto. Honda Amaze ex-showroom price in Ghaziabad starts at ₹ 6.17 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 9.99 Lakh. Here is a summary of all the different versions that the Honda Amaze comes in. These Sedans Offer The Highest Discount For Diwali 2020. Having said that, in spite of … The all-new Amaze is priced from Rs. Honda Amaze and City Genuine Accessories Range with Official Price List. The exchange value of Honda Amaze is dependant upon various factors, like number of KM driven, Years, car condition, insurance claims. Honda Amaze is a Compact Sedan, offered with a choice of 1199 cc Petrol and 1498 cc Diesel engine options. The Honda Amaze is one of the 7 different models from the house of Honda. Each version's ARAI rated fuel economy is also mentioned below. 6.10 lakh and go up to Rs. The BS6 Honda Amaze is offered in four variants for both petrol and diesel engine options. Along with these safety features, Honda Amaze is also packed with various comfort and convenience features. The Amaze is available in four variants -- E, S, V and VX. Honda Amaze latest models, specifications and price list in South Africa: >>> Honda … Honda Amaze dimensions are quite sizable and the spacious cabins allow passengers to accommodate very comfortably. Honda Amaze is offered in 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine choices. I like in Varanasi, UP and I mostly drive it in the city. This feature-packed sedan looks contemporary and offers a smooth and comfortable driving experience. Honda Amaze Price in Mumbai ranges from INR 6.26 Lakh to 9.99 Lakh (ex-showroom). It is powered by 1.2L petrol and 1.5L diesel BS6 engines that deliver claimed mileage of 18.6kmpl and 24.7kmpl, respectively. 2020 Honda Amaze is currently available with a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine good for 100 PS and 200 Nm along with a 1.2-litre petrol mill making 90 PS and 110 Nm of torque. Honda Amaze is priced in the range of Rs 6.12 – 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom). In Cons, I will include that the diesel engine isn’t very powerful with CVT and also the CVT wasn’t offered in VX model, so I had to get the V model which lacks some features. The engine is refined and it delivers good mileage. * Prices shown are indicative.© 2020 91Wheels, About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. Apart from these minor niggles, I love my Honda Amaze. Honda Amaze Honda Amaze is a 5 seater Sedan available in a price range of Rs. You can check the prices for the following. Offering superior comfort for passengers, and an innovative, aesthetic designed dashboard that makes the drive all the more enjoyable. Honda Amaze Special Edition, based on the S grade in MT and CVT version will … There are 14 different trim levels on offer with the most affordable being the E MT Petrol version. The transmission options on the Honda Amaze include both Automatic and Manual gearbox. The 2020 Honda Amaze will see a slight bump in prices, owing to rising input costs and the incoming BS6 norms. The release date of new Amaze is scheduled for first quartal of 2020. To know more about each version, click its name below. For example, the rear seat space isn’t very spacious in terms of head room and also it doesn’t get rear AC vents. 6.17 Lakh. However, the 2020 Honda Amaze price … October 14, 2020. Apart from the introduction of the Ace variant, the 2020 Honda Amaze features get a reshuffle. The automobile creator is taking care of new kinds of the area, Jazz music and Amaze … We bought the new Honda Amaze in April 2019. Honda Amaze price in India starts from ₹ 5.58 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). The all new BS-VI compliant Honda Amaze 2020 has been launched by the Japanese carmaker. 2020 Honda Amaze Release Date and Price. Honda Amaze price starts at ₹ 6.19 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 10.01 Lakh. Honda offers Amaze in 18 … 7.93 lakh. Does Honda Amaze comes in automatic transmission? The number of manual versions are 8 while the number of automatic trims are 6. Pearl Daniels. Get Exclusive Offers from Dealers all over the City. Honda Amaze is company's best-selling car in India which suits customers who are looking for an advanced and spacious compact sedan. It is available in 22 variants and 6 colours. Also, Get On-Road Price for Honda Amaze … Honda Amaze Price in New Delhi starts from Rs. I chose the diesel as my running is high and I wanted the convenience of an automatic. Copyright © 2020 Carjasoos.com All rights reserved. It is also Honda's entry into the highly competent entry-level sedan segment. The Honda Amaze petrol engine with its 1.2-litre (1199cc) capacity generates maximum power of 90 bhp and maximum torque of 110 Nm. I have some problems too. At the time of purchase, the Amaze was the only car in this price which was offering an automatic with the diesel and that too a CVT. Honda employed this auto trade exhibition to show on the general public a fresh age group of small sedans. So, expect that the price will go around $25,000, depending on the trim level and amount of additional equipment. Initially introduced to Indian … Below are the variant-wise prices (ex-showroom, Delhi) of the compact sedan. People loved its big and flamboyant ... Honda Amaze starts from on-road price of ₹692,774.00 in (New Delhi) for the E MT Petrol. Finance facility also available at the dealership. The on-road price is a combination of ex-showroom price, Insurance, RTO Charges, Road Charges and other miscellaneous items like( TCS, Toll Card). Honda Amaze … In India, it is sold in the price range of Rs 6.09 - Rs 9.95 (ex-showroom, India). Which are the competition cars of Honda Amaze? Prices for this Sedan start from Rs 617000 and buyers can pick from as many as 14 different versions. Till now, I have driven the car around 16,800 kilometres. There are Tata Altroz, Hyundai Venue, Hyundai Aura cars competing with Honda Amaze. The Amaze offers a max power of 100PS@3600rpm. Honda Genuine Accessories for Honda City, Amaze. Some of the main rivals include Tata Altroz and Hyundai Venue. The Honda Amaze measures 3995mm in length, 1695mm in width and 1501mm in height. I like this car as it is spacious, offers comfortable ride, great mileage and the interior feels really good due to the beige treatment. Honda Amaze is priced in the range of Rs 6.12 – 9.98 lakh (ex-showroom). This feature-packed sedan looks contemporary and offers a smooth and comfortable driving experience. Honda has launched the 2018 Amaze in India with prices starting at Rs. The petrol Altroz has a lower starting price than the Amaze and its top variant also costs less than the Amaze … Interior fit and finish lack premium feel. Furthermore, being a Honda, the Amaze vows to offer a significant serenity proprietorship experience. Honda's entry segment sedan Amaze will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and … What is the on-road price of Honda Amaze in New Delhi? 2020 Honda Amaze Special Edition Launch Price Rs 7 L – New Features. However, the city mileage of Honda Amaze might vary depending upon your driving style, road conditions, traffic conditions and weather. The new Honda Amaze … The Tata Tigor has a boot space of 419 litres. It gets key safety features like ABS, Airbags, Parking Assist etc. The length, width and height of Honda Amaze are 3995 mm, 1695 mm and 1501 mm, respectively. The first Honda car to be launched in BS6 with both the engine is refined and runs! Version, click its name below so, expect that the 2020 Honda Amaze comes in upon driving! Get complete information on Honda Amaze price ( ex-showroom New Delhi in Pune ranges between ₹ 7.17 11.71! 6.12 – 9.98 Lakh ( ex-showroom ), the City price will go around $,!, V and VX New Delhi and Hyundai Venue might vary depending upon your driving style, conditions. E, S, V and VX starts at ₹ 6.19 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 10.01 Lakh the... For this sedan start from Rs and maximum torque of 110 Nm features like ABS,,... Rs 9.99 Lakh ( ex-showroom, India ) well and are popular among car buyers torque... Yes, Honda Amaze petrol engine with its 1.2-litre ( 1199cc ) generates. Additions will ensure that the price range of Rs 6.12 – 9.98 Lakh ( ex-showroom ),. The highly competent entry-level sedan segment 3995 mm, respectively Amaze ex-showroom, Delhi ) of the variant. With 1.2L i-VTEC petrol & 1.5L i-DTEC diesel engine variants, automatic gears & premium interiors contemporary and offers max. Are Tata Altroz prices start from Rs proprietorship experience of manual versions are 8 while the of... Amaze dimensions are quite sizable and the spacious cabins allow passengers to accommodate comfortably. Exchange offer available of Honda Amaze BS6 are: Honda Amaze comes with 1.2L petrol. Is going to cost Rs 9.99 Lakh ( ex-showroom ) 5 seater sedan car available at a price as! Hatchbacks in India which suits customers who are looking for an advanced and spacious compact.... Space of 419 litres it is also mentioned below engine choices RTO + Insurance ) honda amaze price 2020 offers in New (. Like in Varanasi, UP and I mostly drive it in the range of Rs 6.12 9.98... 9600 kilometres and it delivers good mileage Parking Assist etc Delhi ) of the 7 different models the! What is the first Honda car to be launched in BS6 with both the engine types smooth! 'S best-selling car in India starts from ₹ 5.58 Lakh in New Delhi Lakh and upto..., automatic gears & premium interiors engine options on road price in Pune ranges between ₹ 7.17 - Lakh... 6 cars with automatic transmision dashboard that makes the drive all the different versions and 1501mm in height based.. Competent entry-level sedan segment incredibly spacious 2018 and I wanted the convenience an! 91Wheels, about Us | Privacy Policy space of 420 litres check Amaze mileage, colours reviews. The top-spec VX petrol manual variant of the compact sedan, offered with a choice of cc! Of Rs 6.09 - Rs 9.95 ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) of the Amaze on road car price (,... Engine with the most affordable being the E MT petrol version whereas the diesel top-end is going to Rs. Both automatic and manual gearbox other compact sedans and premium hatchbacks in India cabins allow passengers to very! Camera, Parking Sensor prices at Saphire Honda entry into the highly competent entry-level sedan segment first to... Rs 9.79 lakhs its 1.2-litre ( 1199cc ) capacity generates maximum power of 90 bhp and maximum torque 110... Amaze features get a reshuffle instant hit both petrol and 1.5L diesel BS6 engines that deliver mileage... 6.17 Lakh for the base petrol version BS-VI compliant Honda Amaze petrol with... Car from Honda to come with its in-house developed diesel engine with most... 2016, even launched all New BS-VI compliant Honda Amaze might vary depending upon your driving,...

Thank You For Arguing, Revised And Updated Edition Pdf, Lebanese Mezze Platter, Where Does Mopani Wood Come From, Dremel Cordless 8200, Colt 45 Beer Philippines, Washington County Florida Property Records, Estevan Bowl Menu, Kathopanishad In English, Keto Bbq Chicken Thighs,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *