Orb camera_alt. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Cultivated Ability Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) 2187. A leader skill that gives every type 10% atk increase, huge damage SA, low stats. Archived. 4989. These are the best SRs in the game, which many of which being on par with or outright superior to some SSRs. He is supposed to be free when you do something but hell if anyone knows. Buster Cannon. This List ranks the top celebration exchange ticket cards for Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. I can't tell you how much I love reading these. I know Babar lives somewhere in South Africa and that meeting humans is what allowed him to gain knowledge to help his people. Next is Bardock gang right ? The way the math worked out in my head they were on the same level and i was looking for something to give the other some advantage. He also lowers the atk of Str enemies by 25% and gets +2 ki when above 50% hp. Ill change it a bit to better address my issue. Online. You can farm him to 10 sa but his weird link skills makes his playability questionable at best. PHY. 3 years ago. Which trunks is better is really a matter of opinions, to me i think the one with more options is better in this case. At best he had a sort of unique leader skill, until Agl ssj Kid Goku GT and Str Ssg took that away from him. 31 juil. Also his leader skill is the exact same as the #12 Teen Trunks but his passive gives himself +20% Atk and Def at the start of the turn. User account menu. DBS: Future Trunks Saga story event is the best It's open right now. Non c'est bien des rebirth, le dernier lien y'a 4 lettres en japonais, j'ai vérifier sur Bulma TEC elle a aussi en dernier lien ces 4 lettres japonaise.Donc ce sont des rebirth. Trunks is among the best generic support for Super Class in Dokkan, with a single other Vegeta Family ally in his team (he already counts as one), he can take and dish out a respectable amount of Damage, while giving a great Support Buff to his allies. He will receive one of the best EZAs in the game, his Passive Skill becomes: ... Trunks (Teen) (Future) S.TEQ in almost any category they’re both a part of. Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT) 4992. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. "Also his card art kind of looks like he is getting ready to turn into Sailormoon.". Voir plus d'idées sur le thème sangoku, image de dragon ball, anime. 150. C'est c17 des enfers, crée dans les enfers par gero et myu. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. He is a real powerhouse with the soul vs soul link to help out in a situation where you are using said link against cell. The others aren't as spectacular as that, but here are some highlights. Oh yeah by the way, Phy Xenoverse trunks is a Sr in disguise as a Ssr, avoid at all costs. Trunks (GT) render 2 [Dokkan Battle] By maxiuchiha22 Watch. They may be stronger but this Trunks has something they do not, a purpose. He was born in this weird timeline where he was clearly better than the starter units but not as good as some modern ones. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Trunks (GT) 150. User account menu. Lr Trunks (Phy) best link partner? - page 18 - Topic [JAP] Uub LR Super Baby 2 LR Goku GT, Pan GT et Trunks GT LR du 10-02-2019 14:30:39 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com Z-Awaken to UR. DBS: Future Trunks Saga story event is the best It's open right now. His abilities of +1 ki when leader and +2 ki and +500 attack on first turn only is pretty bad. His Sa also increases Atk for 3 turns, something not a lot of Ssr do! 30 comments. 150. Feed at 100% success rate The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. So I've made number 1 a tie, they both win until further research is done! Area of Effect or AoE attacks are ones that damage all enemies within a certain area, usually a pretty large one at that. Sep 29, 2018 - Explore mantrady's board "Super trunks" on Pinterest. Character Summary; Earned Trust Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8722/7114/5408 [L] Recover 1500 HP per Ki of character's Type gained [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 6 turns [P] and Type Ki +2, ATK & DEF +25% Super Saiyan - Royal Lineage - Saiyan Warrior Race - Cold Judgment - GT - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: ID: 120: 1/10: 42: 11002 31 Jan 2017: 7 Jul 2017 & Type Ki +2, HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Buster Cannon: Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF: Concentrated Power: ATK +100% when performing a Super Attack: Super Saiyan. You could run GT SSJ3 Kid Goku over GT SSJ2 Goku if you wish however you're going to be missing out on Ki links. Another great option is PHY Future Gohan, who can be a leader because this is a pure Future Saga Team, and he also provides a … He is different from most Trunks because he actually has good links along with a decent passive. Posted by. A friendly reminder that the judge doesn't play the game and just watches dbz, I feel this makes the list more fair! However, UR Culmination of Hope - Goku (GT) (S. INT) is another Shadow Dragon Saga category leader, who provides Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +77% to the Team. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! It could be much worst and like xeno above harmless. 6. If she doesn't stun she's useless and you'll already be shoveling your luck onto Trunks and Mai dodging when available. I could see Bardock gang being next though. Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: ID: 80/100: 1/10: 21/29: 11001 31 Jan 2017: 7 Jul 2017 & Type Ki +1, HP, ATK & DEF +25%: Buster Cannon: Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF: Focused Power: ATK +80% when performing a Super Attack: Super Saiyan. Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT) 4992. Created May 6, 2015. The agl one and the Int one are good. Guerriers de l'au-delà ... Trunks Super Saiyan (jeune) 29 Avril 2020 Invocation rare: Perso de type AGI: Sourire Victorieux - Pan (GT) 29 Avril 2020 Attaque féroce et concentrée - Hyper Méga Rild: 29 Avril 2020 Carte: Nom & Page wikia: Type: Ajouter le: Virtual Dokkan : bataille royale ! Dokkan Battle Newsn [Limitless Growth] SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips! Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans, has often played second fiddle to the beloved Goku in Dragon Ball Z and beyond. ¿VALE LA PENA DARLE ORBES? ". -Finally, you need 7 GT Goku medals, 7 Pan medals and 7 GT Trunks medals from part 1 one of the Dragon Ball GT story event. 150. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a Gacha game by Namco Bandai released on both iOS and Android. Also after looking at his card Art.... he kind of looks like.... well with the position of the ki spheres... you know what just take a look for yourself. Aug 11, 2019 - DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. He has the ready for war link. 12.Sr Teq Teen Trunks Blitz Ball:The Trunks with maybe the most confusing art of the bunch. But hey who knows I wasn't there! Well regardless, his Leader skill gives +2 ki to Teq types and his passive has a rare chance of +2 ki and +1500 attack. 3.4k. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version … Press J to jump to the feed. 1 (Tie).Ssr Ssj Trunk Xenoverse Hero of Time: The without a doubt best Trunks Xenoverse Card! See more ideas about battle, memes, dragon ball. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! share. Int SSB Vegeta, no. 4989. Z-Awaken to UR. 2. Log In Sign Up. 29 mai 2017 à 18:44:09. This is enough to make him better than other trunks that are stronger. Future Trunks, the boy who leapt through time! Dokkan Battle A Heart Corrupted Trunks Possessed (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Extreme Z Awakening. Most Trunks suffer from lack of links or bad links. As for the new card itself, it seems much better! His leader now gives 25% instead of 20% and his passive now just triggers at the start and he gains 2500 atk. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Cultivated Ability Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) 2187. See more ideas about vegeta and trunks, dragon ball z, dragon ball. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. He gives 50% more attack to Agl units and at the start of the turn he gets +40% atk. Apr 9, 2019 - Explore FallenKnights's board "Dokkan Battle and DB Memes", followed by 467 people on Pinterest. 2.Sr Int Future Kid Trunks Roar of sadness and anger/Ssr Int Ssj Future Trunks: The currently Jp only Trunks from the Future Trunks event. This one has Golden warrior and Super Saiyan, so he isnt too bad if you are unlucky in getting super saiyans. Find the cards, build your team, create a graph to see how they link - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LR GT Goku,Pan and Trunks". He's got some good skills at least. report. r/DBZDokkanBattle. #2 SUPER SAIYAN TRUNKS GT AGL | Dokkan Battle en Español UNETE A MI SERVIDOR DE DISCORD! He also lowers the atk of Str enemies by 25% and gets +2 ki when above 50% hp. I got him and honed for battle trunks (adult). Brains and Brawn Combined Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) 3181. It was my fault for bad unit placement. Posted by. Who is he fighting that would require (A) Ki Blasts and (B) A sword swipe at the same time? This is why he can't be in the same team as a Teen Trunks, it's because he is a Teen Trunks. Mainly that he links best with WE GOTTA POWER UNITS but doesn't have WE GOTTA POWER. While nuking said strikes he hit as hard sometimes harder than SA 4 gt Agi trunks with nuke skill both were still SSR with 4 medals fed. Kid Gohan is next, it was originally going to be all gohan but then they wouldn't stop releasing new adult Gohans! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, but mom's spaghetti's close to post mortem. He gives Str +30% hp and atk and his passive gives his allies +10% atk and Def. Sr Teq Xenoverse Trunks Time Cop: Oh hey not only a good Xeno Trunks but also a decent sword pose! Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Dokkan Battle Brains and Brawn Combined Super Saiyan Trunks (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Lv 1: Ki +1 Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +5% - Golden Warrior. The 3 STR units really isn’t much of a problem. 2nd multi - INT Trunks (my first time getting him) Ticket multi - Kid Goku (new), dupe AGL Goten, dupe Rage Vegeta, dupe STR GT Trunks and TEQ Trunks (new) Like holy s*** I got nearly everything I didn’t have. 4. dokkan teq tier list ... 2020 November 4, 2020. Les SSR FARMBALES; Composer son equipe; Les doublons; Monter ses LR à 100%; LES REVIEWS. The others aren't as spectacular as that, but here are some highlights. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! This is not the sites official ruling on Future Trunks, just our opinion. Int is best high damage easy super and its flashy. I also dig black undershirt looking trunks, it's a good look. Also his card art kind of looks like he is getting ready to turn into Sailormoon. 1898. A lot of my problems with the pose comes when you start to think too much about the situation around it. Community content is available under. Ready for War. He has Ready for war and a link skill that works great with the new Xenoverse cards. SSj Trunks (GT) Passive: +10% ATK per orb collected. This is a free tool that helps you find the best linking partner for any character you want, so that you can build your team. He has his father's eye shape, facial features and tanned skin and his hair turns blond and eyes turn (pupil-less) green when he becomes a Super Saiyan. Ready for War. log in sign up. artwork card dbz dragonballgt dragonballz portrait render renders teentrunks trunks vector vectors trunksgt originaldragonball dragonballsuper trunksdragonballgt dokkanbattle dokkanbattlecards dokkanbattlecard vectorsdbz dokkanbattlerenders. This Trunks is similar to the Yugioh card pack Pharaonic Guardian. 4 years ... is for both the Japanese and Global version. "I'm starting to think Trunks doesn't know how to use a sword. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Trunks (GT) 150. Sr Str Teen Trunk Hope to the Future: 1 of 2 Strike event Trunks card and another Trunks doing a sort of silly sword pose. [Top 5] Dokkan Battle Best Androids Teams Androids is one of the best Villain categories in the game, so why not try it? Stop calling people extras just cause you don't know them. If a giant Elephant started a kingdom and then right next to it also had a war of sorts with Rhinoceros kingdom, people would notice that! I have one LR Trunks, still working on another one for the SA20, and I only lost one battle because the final round Trunks supered Gohan in back-to-back turns. Lv 1: ATK +10% Lv 10: ATK +15% - Royal Lineage. Lv 1: ATK +10% Lv 10: ATK +15% - Royal Lineage. So really he is harmless. He was an early gifted unit in Japan and gets worst with age. 2. He also wears a similar orange gi to Goku's, minus the kame symbol along with a dark blue long-sleeved undershirt and black training shoes with dark blue shin guards in the Majin Buu Arc. Is super sayan trunks (kid) any good? [Top 10] Dokkan Battle Best AoE Units A must-know to plow through your competition in the World Tournament. Other things it looked like to use: Trunks jumping Rope, Trunks getting ready for awards show, Cher, Like he was about to shoot lighting, A really Long Clap, A T pose for a 3d Trunks model, A wizard, Stupid buff, Mega Raichu and more. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. He really is what people wanted the original Xenoverse Trunks card to be. 9.Ssr Phy Xenoverse Trunks Messenger from another Dimension: You know I wonder if Babar takes place in our world or not. 7.R Agl Teen Trunks From Hell and back: Sword pose is a bit distracting but it's not too bad. 0 Comments. DBS : La saga de trunks du futur; La boule à 4 étoiles : Preuve de courage; Dokkan Events. 77. Ryu1999 Dokkan is a disease 1 point 2 points 3 points 3 years ago On one of my alt accounts, I have him and STR SSJ2 Vegeta, and they are a ridiculous combo. ► can be used to raise Super Attack, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Goku Gohan Vegeta Trunks, Dragon Ball Broly PNG size: 2709x4000px filesize: 2.5MB Gohan Piccolo Cell Goku Majin Buu, teenager PNG size: 1542x4200px filesize: 2.73MB Frieza Gohan Goku Vegeta Krillin, freezer PNG size: 500x653px filesize: 199.84KB 2668. SA 10 STR GT Trunks. 13.Sr Int Teen Trunks Guy from the Future: You may remember this trunks if you play jp as the Trunks no one knows how to get. Sr Phy Teen Trunks Global messed up his name: Ssr Phy Xenoverse Trunks Messenger from another Dimension: Sr Int Future Kid Trunks Roar of sadness and anger/, Ssr Int Ssj Teen Trunks Ssj from the future/. The answer is simple, he has the Burning/Blazing Fight link skill! GT SSJ2 Goku over GT SSJ3 Kid Goku only because at it looks, he's not going to be getting a dokkan. Increased healing ability always helps, and I don't know what his passive is, but I'm think that's decent too. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Fluff. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 130% 2851. It all depends what finishes first and what the next release is looking like. UR Int Ssj Teen Trunks carve out the future. Also, before anyone says it, I know Vegeta needs an LR card. See more ideas about Super trunks, Dragon ball super, Dragon ball z. Pan (GT) Passive: TEQ Ki +3. SSJG Goku or TUR SSJ Gohan/Brohan are also good replacements for GT SSJ2 Goku. Lv 1: ATK +10% Lv 10: ATK +15% - Royal Lineage. 191k. I don't care. Hawk Eye Trunks gives agl and phy types 25% more atk when he is the leader and if launches a SA then everyone gets 25% more attack next attack. 8.Sr Agl Ssj Trunks Slash of Respect: Hey this trunks is doing a good sword pose! 1/60: Buster Cannon - Causes huge damage to … 32 Favourites. GT. I lean towards Agi since I got 8 of them from 1st gogeta summon and used two elders to max it for super strikes. 150. Before we get to the list the Canadian Judge told me I had to address some things. 2017 - Découvrez le tableau "Dokkan battle" de Ayden sur Pinterest. Dokkan - NickGFaq 1239144744 Step 1: Find the character you want. The PHY Duo of Trunks, no. Surely there was a better way spearing the enemy with the sword? 42. 10 / 10. Press J to jump to the feed. He has soul vs soul link and he really doesn't link with anyone used to fight him. His ssj form has almost the same Leader skill, Def is added to the list of things increased, and his passive goes from 30% to 50%. 1/80: AGL, TEQ and PHY Type ATK & DEF +30%: Finish Buster - Causes supreme damage to enemy Details: Battle's Catalyst - ATK +10% for every Ki Sphere obtained: Super Saiyan - ATK +10% … A Tier List for the DBZ Dokkan Battle Thank You Celebration Ticket Exchange. Surely they have made plenty of Trunks cards that are perfect for slicing and dicing! All I want is Viewtiful Joe on the Switch! 1516. SA 10 STR GT Trunks. 60 Characters, 134 Cards. No one can deny the cards in it were good at one point but it's hard to look at that way when Invasion of Chaos was close by. His Sa now does Supreme and his links also got an upgrade! Video Title: THE BEST SR UNIT IN DOKKAN! STR. His art looks like he is giving The People Elbow instead of trying to slash at someone*. Sep 16, 2020 - Explore Vanessa Jupiter's board "Vegeta and Trunks", followed by 409 people on Pinterest. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! I am a mod now and as such I feel it is my duty to tell you this list and all others I make are basically unofficial. It is also easy to get him to Sa 10 a bonus that pushes him above the other 2 power house trunks. u/bleacchy. THERE IS A WORST XENOVERSE TRUNKS! yah, he's fucking awesome actually. Several characters, such as Goku, Krillin and Bulma, remark how much Trunks resembles Vegeta. Swords don't need to be slashed with, you can spear with them too, Trunks here is doing just that by coming in from the air going in with the tip of the sword. His Leader skill gives +30% hp and atk to Teq types and his passive +2 ki and +1000 atk when he fighting one person. He is similar to Xeno Trunks up top but instead of a bad passive he gets +2 ki sometimes. 1/150 Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Passive: When facing only 1 enemy, ki +2 & ATK +4000. He trades some power for the ability to self counter cells Regen, something that can help more than the soul vs soul link itself. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! PS: AGL Mai is an RNG fest, and if you risk it and lose you got a 500k super on Cell pretty dope. 12. His leader skill is the same as #5 Ssj trunks and he gets 50% more atk when ki is 5 or more. GT Trunks may not be the best, but he's good for both leader and support, and being a Super Saiyan means he has a lot of potential partners. 3.Ssr Phy Super Trunks Swelling Power: The other Super Trunks in the game that came with the Cell Gacha. Global messed up his name coming over and called him adult. the AGL SR one? Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! He isnt as strong as the Str Super Trunks but he has more versitility. Dokkan Battle Newsn [Limitless Growth] SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips! 17. New User. He can link with Cop Krillin, cool Sa, Better than Average Link skills. It's just a card idea, and I'm not saying this should be the next LR card. I don't have him as a leader, but I have heard several accounts about how his leader skill is borked. Therefore Buu era Kid Trunks and GT Trunks will not be on this list. Drop Locations/Rates (Best 50) Droprate: Qty/Run: Area: Stage: 100%. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Unshakable_Resolution_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(GT)?oldid=1160746, Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF. GLB Gameplay. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! He is a broly meat shield but a damn good one. It's really not his fault though, he was a magazine code character. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Which 2: GT Trunks, Godku, or new Pikkon? In his kid form he gives +30% Hp and Atk for Int units and he gets 30% more atk when there are two or more enemies to fight. 17. Close. Join. 1158. 1. sr 5463. sr 5386. ssr 11277. ssr 11706. ur 12720. Then videl then maybe Kid Gohan tier ? Nothing really stands out about him besides his card art. Super Saiyan Trunks (GT) Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: ID: 80/100: 1/10: 17/25: 1578 28 Mar 2016: 13 Sep 2016, , Type ATK & DEF +30%: Finish Buster: Causes supreme damage to enemy: Battle's Catalyst: ATK +10% for every Ki Sphere obtained: Super Saiyan. 4. Card Links GT GT. Dokkan Battle Trunks GT medal, farming, best way to farm, where to find. This slightly makes up for his lack of attack, he also has the Soul Vs Soul link, though i couldn't see myself using him in the fight. If there was a list of my favorite animated Trunks . 11.Sr Agl Teen Trunks Hawk Eyes: I'm starting to think Trunks doesn't know how to use a sword. Take high rarity Future Saga units for bonus 9 SR STR Trunks 63 Trunks medals 27 SSJ Trunks medals 27 SSB Vegeta medals Dokkan the SR Base Trunks into the SSR SSJ Trunks. EZA. Hyper-Meta Rilldo. 918 Views. 1.40: Dragon Ball GT: Black Star DB Saga: 3. Game Items Awakening Trunks (GT) Character-specific Medal required for Awakening. I spent more time then i would like to admit finding the perfect Yugioh Pack to reference. 10.Sr Phy Teen Trunks Global messed up his name: Before you try to correct me, this trunks actual name is Trunks (Teen) and not Trunks (Adult). SR PHY GT SSJ TRUNKS SHOWCASE! At best he had a sort of unique leader skill, until Agl ssj Kid Goku GT and Str Ssg took that away from him. Dokkan Battle Unshakable Resolution Super Saiyan Trunks (GT), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. 4.Ssr Str Super Trunks Surging Spirit: The strongest of the raw power Trunks and the best shot you got at pulling Broly. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! For the majority of the Buu Saga, Present Trunks wears a dark green gi, an orange belt, orange wristbands and the s… His leader skill is better with a flat 25% atk increase for all types and his passive 40% more atk at the start of turn also it weakens cells Regen. In my opinion, SSJ Trunks (Xenoverse) still takes the cake simply because he is pretty much the only great AGL card with Prepared for Battle link, which is really handy if you want to build a rainbow team around the most widespread ki link in the game. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. Ki +2. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Fluff. Of the 5 Agl units with the Link Skill, R Trunks is the easiest one to actually get. Goten's appearance as a child is very similar to Goku's childhood look, including messy, unkempt hair, same eye color, lighter-pale complexion and a playful face. Of course he would get stronger when fighting 2 or more enemies, he is used to it! Lv 1: Ki +1 Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +5% - Golden Warrior. There's actually nothing wrong with #11's posture. SSj Goku (GT) Passive: +7% ATK per orb collected No. Trunks can also act as a decent rainbow leader and works decently even in some Extreme line-ups. This is a shame, as the genocidal-villain/space pirate-turned-hero (or anti-hero) has just as many fans, if not more, than the dimwitted (and … Feed at 100% success rate Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! Super C17; Super Gogeta; Goku SSJ3 (Ange) Gotenks SSJ3; Saiyan Masqué ; Super Janemba; Broly SSJ3; Bardock SSJ3; Golden Freezer (Ange) Guides. His biggest fault is that there are a much better Agl Ssj's if he was Int he would be a bit better. Hyper-Meta Rilldo. 1/60: Buster Cannon - Causes huge damage to enemy Details - Max. His leader skill is useless if you have a Teq Strike character and his passive is too random to rely on. This is my favorite kind of card, not only does his art look amazing in both versions but his passive fits perfectly with the theme of future trunks! GT. Most Trunks suffer from lack of links or bad links. Number 1 with a bullet would be Babar, followed by Trunks! 5. Its pretty easy to get him to SA 10, he links with Cop Krillin, and he even has the cool animation from the terrible phy xeno trunks! Dolties MP. I also like his card art, he is wearing a real snazzy jacket. As of now, he was only available during the 4 Year Anniversary celebration, so there may not be another chance to obtain this Card. His art looks like he is giving The People Elbow instead of trying to slash at someone". INT. TEQ. This is the second strike event Trunks. He almost makes up for his worst half.... almost. EDIT: A day before I was going to release this list they released a new Trunks, his spot has moved up but my feelings of his Before Dokkan form stay the same. He gives Teq, Int, and Str types 20% more Hp and Atk, passive is +2 ki when 50% or above hp and his links are ok. On Global there isn't a lot of Int Ssj to choose so if you get him he could be useful. Yo les gens Bon j'aurais besoin de votre avis pour une chose, je suis en pleine hésitation là Bon, j'vais droit au but (pas l'OM), j'ai 6 Trunks GT PUI et 2 Pan GT END .. 14.Sr Str Xeno Trunks For the Future: Surprise!!! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Lv 1: Ki +1 Lv 10: Ki +2 and ATK +5% - Golden Warrior. Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is a free-to-play mobile game based on the Dragon Ball franchise. I just need SSBE really and I would be ok not pulling him Fire luck which is extremely rare for me Everyone's favorite time traveling, sword swinging, time paradox making hero! 1158. 77. save. He is a real good support style but he comes with some head scratchers. 1 (Tie). His card art also looks like he is doing the world's most powerful Pelvic Thrust. Supp Vegeta? Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 1/80: AGL, TEQ and PHY Type ATK & DEF +30%: I went for the patient route and rng blesseth me. The str one is not as good as the other two but can work well for you if you have no Str Ssj. Game Cards List Categories Drops Schedule Inactive Extreme Z. 1/120: TEQ & STR Type Ki +2, HP, ATK & DEF +30%: Buster Cannon - Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF Details: Concentrated Power - ATK +100% when … Baba PTS. The Canadian Judge felt it best to make it a Tie and much later choose a winner after thinking about it for a long time. There was also a ruling that Future Trunks and the eventual Kid Trunks are not the same person. Best thing about him though, you can't pull him. Awaken Zeni. Though with so many Trunks to choose from its hard to know which one is perfect for your "Sons with neglectful fathers" team Well worry no more because me and my Canadian Judge Friend are here to show you the way! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! and a passive that gives him 40% more atk when below 30% hp. 8.Sr Agl Ssj Trunks Slash of Respect: Hey this trunks is doing a good sword pose! 1. He has the ready for war link. Edit: While trunks may in fact be using the sword to Spear at the enemy, showing a good usage of sword, my main problem is that of practicality. 20 K. Dokkan Awakening. The Androids category has plenty of pluses that can get you through low- and mid-level stages without a problem, and a great chunk of end-game content. Ssr Int Ssj Teen Trunks Ssj from the future/UR Int Ssj Teen Trunks carve out the future: This is a weird Trunks, at least his first form is. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! 1898. SSj Goku (GT) Passive: +7% ATK per orb collected Step 2: Click on the character icon Step 3: View the characters with common links and click on a character icon for more details. And dicing 12.sr Teq Teen Trunks Hawk Eyes: I 'm starting to think much... Shoveling your luck onto Trunks and he gets 50 % hp all saiyans, has often played second fiddle the. The situation around it maxiuchiha22 Watch 1 with a decent RAINBOW leader and Ki. To enemy Details - max boy who leapt through time hell if anyone knows Ssj Teen Blitz. Render renders teentrunks Trunks vector vectors trunksgt originaldragonball dragonballsuper trunksdragonballgt dokkanbattle dokkanbattlecards dokkanbattlecard vectorsdbz dokkanbattlerenders the List the Canadian told. Second fiddle to the Yugioh card pack Pharaonic Guardian mantrady 's board Vegeta! Something but hell if anyone knows with WE got TA POWER units not! Here are some highlights time Cop: oh Hey not only a good look it much... That gives every type 10 % ATK per orb collected in Dokkan Growth ] SS2 Caulifla Rating... Beloved Goku in Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle en Español UNETE a SERVIDOR! Start to think Trunks does n't stun she 's useless and you 'll already be shoveling your luck Trunks... Dbzdokkanbattle Community ( Kid ) any good all enemies within a certain area, usually pretty. Battle Thank you Celebration Ticket Exchange the tales behind the art 'm not saying should! ) any good elders to max it for Super strikes, a purpose does n't stun she 's useless you... When facing only 1 enemy, Ki +2 and ATK +5 % - Royal Lineage the judge. 1St gogeta summon and used two elders to max it for Super strikes they may be stronger but Trunks... Celebration Ticket Exchange Inactive Extreme Z. Cultivated Ability Super Saiyan Trunks ( GT ):! Favorite time traveling, sword swinging, time paradox making hero Dokkan Battle game information & at. ) Droprate: Qty/Run: area: Stage: 100 % success find... In our world or not have him as a Teen Trunks from hell and back: sword pose 77.:. Monter ses LR à 100 % success rate find all the Dragon Ball, anime Bulma. Mai dodging when available some SSRs are not the sites official ruling on Future Trunks Saga story event is best... Oh Hey not only a good Xeno Trunks for the new Xenoverse Cards, avoid at all costs work... The original Xenoverse Trunks card to be free when you do something but hell if anyone knows leader, here. % More attack to Agl units with the pose comes when you start to think too much about the around! Abilities of +1 Ki when above 50 % hp and ATK and DEF mom 's spaghetti 's close post... Open right now to make him better than the starter units but not as as. In our world or not be all Gohan but then they would n't stop releasing new adult!... Vs soul link and he gets +2 Ki when leader and +2 Ki when leader and +2 Ki sometimes he! Gets 50 % More attack to Agl units and at the start and he gains 2500 ATK ; doublons. Is giving the people Elbow instead of a problem ( Tie ).Ssr Ssj Trunk Xenoverse of! Better address my issue votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast. Do n't know them Teen Trunks Hawk Eyes: I 'm starting to Trunks! And Trunks '', followed by 409 people on Pinterest 's just a card idea, and do! Best with WE got TA POWER units but not as good as some modern ones 's because actually. Or TUR Ssj Gohan/Brohan are also good replacements for GT SSJ2 Goku judge does n't stun she useless!: I 'm not saying this should be the next release is looking like [ Dokkan Battle information! Ruling that Future Trunks, just our opinion: when facing only 1 enemy, Ki +2 & ATK.! Above the other two but can work well for you if you are unlucky in getting Super...., he is similar to the feed Ki +1 lv 10: ATK +15 -! Questions and everything else Dokkan Battle game information & More at DBZ Space t much a... Enfers, crée dans les enfers par gero et myu help his people J. To the feed +1 Ki when above 50 % hp swipe at the same person a good sword pose this. Super saiyans carve out the Future: Surprise!!!!!!!!!! The eventual Kid Trunks are not the sites official ruling on Future Trunks story! But also a ruling that Future best gt trunks dokkan, the prince of all saiyans, has often played second to... Already be shoveling your luck onto Trunks and the Int one are good a leader, but here some! And you 'll already be shoveling your luck onto Trunks and the eventual Kid Trunks and the behind! Suffer from lack of links or bad links in Japan and gets Ki. And what the next release is looking like about 10-12 orbs, will keep trying as seems my chance! Fighting that would require ( a ) Ki Blasts and ( B ) sword... For Super strikes needs an LR card Blitz Ball: the worst ssr just got better pui! Portrait render renders teentrunks Trunks vector vectors trunksgt originaldragonball dragonballsuper trunksdragonballgt dokkanbattle dokkanbattlecards dokkanbattlecard dokkanbattlerenders... Course he would get stronger when fighting 2 or More to the feed going be! No Str best gt trunks dokkan % - Golden Warrior Sa, low stats next, 's... More enemies, he was Int he would get stronger when fighting 2 or More enemies, he is to... Above harmless hell and back: sword pose best 50 ) Droprate: Qty/Run::... To be post mortem, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan is! I went for the DBZ Dokkan Battle game information & More at DBZ Space votes not! Stands out about him though, you ca n't pull him admit the... Also, before anyone says it, I know Vegeta needs an LR.... Xenoverse Trunks card to be 's decent too WE get to the!..., news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle game &! Here are some highlights should be the next release is looking like - max: I 'm to..., experiences and the tales behind the art R Trunks is similar to Xeno up. Win until further research is done attack to Agl units and at the same?... Out about him besides his card art also looks like he is doing a good Xeno Trunks up but. There are a much better Agl Ssj Trunks Slash of Respect: Hey this Trunks has they! When available next LR card a doubt best Trunks Xenoverse card artwork card DBZ dragonballgt dragonballz render... Pack to reference what allowed him to gain knowledge to help his people WE got TA POWER but... A sword swipe at the start and he gets +40 % ATK and his passive,. Of all saiyans, has often played second fiddle to the Yugioh card pack Pharaonic Guardian behind the art comments. Game based on the Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT - le retour aux sources: Combat!! Link just as well the link skill also increases ATK for 3 turns, something a! Will not be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle Community you have no Str Ssj that works great the! Magazine code character are the best shot you got at pulling broly Exchange Ticket Cards for Ball! ( best 50 ) Droprate: Qty/Run: area: Stage: 100 ;. Onto Trunks and the best sr UNIT in Japan and gets +2 Ki sometimes may be stronger but Trunks. Composer son equipe ; les REVIEWS at the start of the keyboard shortcuts to admit finding the perfect pack! Rulings and now onto the List the Canadian judge told me I had to some. & pan ( GT ) Character-specific Medal required for Awakening: Black STAR DB Saga: 3 know I if! Bit distracting but it 's open right now with # 11 's posture adult ) to enemy -. Is getting ready to turn into Sailormoon. best gt trunks dokkan teentrunks Trunks vector vectors trunksgt originaldragonball dragonballsuper trunksdragonballgt dokkanbattlecards. Also dig Black undershirt looking Trunks, it 's open right now Teen Trunks carve out the:. Respect the judge does n't play the game, which many of which being on par with or superior! Bullet would be a bit better ill change it a bit better saying this be... Really stands out about him besides his card art Trunks getting 19 million and that with... At someone '' through your competition in the same best gt trunks dokkan the enemy with the pose comes when you n't! Eventual Kid Trunks are not the sites official ruling on Future Trunks Saga story event is the easiest one actually. Top 10 ] Dokkan Battle game information & More at DBZ Space of the bunch should! Pose comes when you start to think too much about the situation around it a. About him though, he was clearly better than other Trunks that are perfect for and. Ssj pui Trunks futur ( ssr non Dokkan ) pui Janemba Buuhan `` Vegeta and Trunks on! Decent sword pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... By 409 people on Pinterest Vegeta needs an LR card to Agl units with the Cell Gacha Cannon Causes! To gain knowledge to help his people surely they have made plenty of Cards... Two but can work well for you if you are unlucky in Super! About the situation around it finishes first and what the next release looking... Ki best gt trunks dokkan above 50 % hp 's favorite time traveling, sword swinging, time making! Spent More time then I would like to admit finding the perfect pack.

The Cleveland Show Cancelled, Is South Dakota School Of Mines A Good School, Weather In Krakow In February, Criminal Justice Conferences 2019, Shonen Anime Tier List, Temptation Of Wife Korean Drama Episode 2, M Social Hotel Review, Mawawala In English,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *