Enjoy the convenience of checking chores off your list using your in-home washer, dryer, and dishwasher while you take a dip in your Roman soaking tub, offered in all floor plans. Ratings & reviews of Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, NV. Are you a current resident at Avion at Sunrise Mountain? Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. The property is very nice and very quiet. Find the best-rated Las Vegas apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24 … Email me listings and apartment related info. Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School. 279 likes. Marshall has made a great improvement to the property and is always asking for feedback. The following day I called the office, Melissa answered. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. They had to call the cleaning ladies to come back and clean our apartment 2 separate times after we moved in, and each time they didn’t clean a thing. Especially since we are a 24/7 city! Property Details. Before I go into my amazing experience, I want to clear up a few things: Welcome to Avion at Sunrise Mountain. great maintenance they come and take care of any problem right away. You are using an older, unsupported browser. Today: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM No Photos. Then on my move in day, I bugged her all day about stuff, but she helped me through everything. The staff is disappointing distasteful and lazy. With the opening not being structured properly on the outside, it was pigeons living in my attic! NV Find the best-rated Las Vegas apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com. At Avion at Sunrise Mountain, you’ll have no trouble finding the one, two, or three bedroom apartment that’s right for you. A lot of these reviews would be fixed, if people listened when they were signing their lease. Thank You .. Our team is here to help! Our spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes offer the city views you’ve been dreaming of with the homey feel you’ll love. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24 … It’s too bad, because the apartments themselves are good for the price. Business Profile. Rating Breakdown. They have a great staff who are very friendly and willing to help if any issues arise which makes this apartment really feel like HOME. You’ll enjoy spaces with air conditioning, a dishwasher, and a private balcony or patio. I explained to her that I'm hearing crawling scratching noises on my roof, also asked her if it was still Ok to have my cat.. (mentioned as long as I kept it on the down low , I was Ok)Week after week they kept going up in the attic, at one point they brought nasty pigeons out of my attic. The there are trash piled up next to the dumpsters and there is a couch that was left at the dumpster and has been there going on for 4 weeks now and also no security to be seen. www.avionsunrise.com. Ratings & reviews of Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, NV. The appliances are older models. These beautiful pet-friendly apartments come in two stunning options: one-bedroom, and two-bedroom options to fit all your needs. The company's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File Number is LP2542-2001. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Avion at Sunrise-Las Vegas, Las Vegas. 1. It absolutely does not cost this much to get out of an apartment, EVER. Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments has so many amazing amenities that you’ll want to have in your next home. I really feel as though I found my home. One thing I dont particularly like is that the maintenance staff do not take any pride in their work, its just another paycheck for them. Avion at Sunrise Mountain has a highly professional and long term courteous property director and staff, who work together with several other operational workers and contracted services members with a large crew of five courteous maintenance personnel who respond to resident requests based on the requested work orders in a timely manner. Sunrise Manor stays true to its name, boasting beautiful sunrise views over the Frenchman Mountains. Sign up ha. Seeking a relaxing night at home? 89156. Free and open company data on Nevada (US) company AVION AT SUNRISE MOUNTAIN, INC. (company number C29614-2001) Nestled in the Sunrise Manor neighborhood of Las Vegas, Nevada, you’ll find our one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes are a short drive from work, favorite local restaurants, and schools. Enjoy conveniences like the Sunrise Vista Golf Course and Shadow Rock Park. Find the resources you need to ensure your lifestyle is everything you want it to be. Apartments. They seem to be ignoring us just to wait until next month to close out our lease, just so they can make us pay for an extra month we were not even there for. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . He makes tenants feel valued and that our opinions matter. The rent rate always stays they same, when you first sign your lease you are informed of CAM fees you pay which vary due to amount of tenants living in area, basically that covers your trash, water and maintenance fees. This place is absolutely unacceptable. It's awesome to hear that our attentive staff - and Jazmin, in particular - was so helpful to you throughout the application and move-in process. You can't tell someone in the apartment is ready, finally, and there's Beatles and pigeons living in my attic! Office Hours. Avion at Sunrise Mountain 6901 E Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89156 Now you pay extra like sewer and trash and rent has gone up. I have a Neighbor Next Door who paid 2 months worth of rent just to leave because he was hearing the same noises at the same time of day. Avion at Sunrise Mountain is located in the northeast area of Las Vegas, NV, featuring elegant one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes with alarm systems, oversize bedrooms, enormous closets, kitchen will full appliance package, Roman tubs, and a private patio/balcony. Avion sits high atop the city of lights and offers spectacular views of both downtown and the fabulous Las… The common areas are adequate but could use a little work. Parking can be tough at times for the second vehicle if you are trying to get close to your apartment to unload groceries and such. So if you want to drop $5000 in a matter of 22 days, go for it and move here. Find the best-rated Las Vegas apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com. Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. See photos, floor plans and more details about Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, Nevada. Grounds. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24-hour access fitness center, billiards room, community library, business center and tot-lot. She of course agreed, told me that she would have an apartment by the time I was ready to move. 1 space; Assigned Parking. See all available apartments for rent at Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, NV. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Plenty of open parking, Share details of your own experience with this property. You’ll enjoy spaces with air conditioning, a dishwasher, and a private balcony or patio. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Property Manager at Avion at Sunrise Mountain, responded to this review: Thank you so much! There are no reviews for this property. There's NEW Apartments all around Las Vegas, go find you one of those. The most scariest noise you can imagine. Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments has so many amazing amenities that you’ll want to have in your next home. The office never answers the phone, and they prolong every order they are given. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24-hour access fitness center, billiards room, community library, business center and tot-lot. Which is fine by me because I would rather wait for my apartment to be ready then not ready at all(Did slighty worry me) Finally moved in on the 22nd of February. Management here are so nice and helpful . If a tenant has failed to say they would like to set up the alarm system, that is not a staff problem, that is a lack of attention of the tenant problem. And they eventually stopped answering our phone calls because they knew we were upset with them. You guys need to be rewarded for your great work. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Avion sits high atop the city of lights and offers spectacular views of both downtown and … more Welcome to Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments located on beautiful Sunrise Mountain in Northeast Las Vegas, Nevada. Avion At Sunrise Mountain LP is a Nevada Foreign Limited Partnership filed on November 5, 2001. They have ignored our countless phone calls and messages and emails, trying to sort things out. 6901 E Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89156 Email Us. 279 likes. 3. Avion at Sunrise Mountain 6901 E Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89156 Seriously terrible. Anyone who is from Las Vegas, is aware that we are right next to the Air Force Base and LVPD Gun Range. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Ashley Tate via GOOGLE 5 / 5 stars 10 hours ago. Or take a short drive to Lake Las Vegas or Lake Mead for a day on the water, all close to your Las Vegas apartment home. Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. We're thrilled you decided to join the Avion at Sunrise Mountain community and we are looking forward to many more wonderful years together! Neighborhood. Which in my experience is very rare when it comes to multi-family housing. 2014 - 2015 . 06/07/2015 . Info Reviews 0 Offers Photos Map. The person that I've been working with since day one was Melissa. I made it very aware the previous apartment that I was in was horrible for $800 and that me and my cat deserve better! Be the first to add a review on this property. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Ratings & reviews of Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, NV. Though Sunrise Manor boasts unbeatable proximity to the heart of Las Vegas, residents appreciate the family-friendly environment and affordable housing in this town. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. I am very happy here and I hope to stay for awhile. Avion at Sunrise Mountain has a highly professional and long term courteous property director and staff, who work together with several other operational workers and contracted services members with a large crew of five courteous maintenance personnel who respond to resident requests based on the requested work orders in a timely manner. 24 access to the pool and fitness center make this apartment very appealing! Property Details. Find comfort in a homey feel at the Avion at Sunrise Mountain, not far from the heart of the city. This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 352 units. These beautiful pet-friendly apartments come in two stunning options: one-bedroom, and two-bedroom options to fit all your needs. Reviews, pricing, floor plans, amenities, photos, virtual tours and more! We are an amazing community located at the base of Sunrise Mountain, on the East side of the valley. It is impossible to get a hold of them. At Avion at Sunrise Mountain, you’ll find all the comforts of home, including air conditioning and an in-home washer and dryer. Schedule a Tour; Avion at Sunrise Mountain. Avion at Sunrise Mountain has Studio and 2 bedroom floor plans starting at $975.00. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Awesome place to live. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Avion at Sunrise Mountain at 6901 E Lake Mead Blvd 1, Las Vegas, NV 89156, USA apartments for rent A Community on Sunrise Mountain. Avion at Sunrise Mountain is an apartment located in Clark County, the 89156 ZIP Code, and the Clark County School District attendance zone. Also, it pays for the security systems we have in our apartments. Thanks again! The units are spacious - especially the hallways. Don't believe me? Sunrise Manor houses office buildings and industrial centers surrounded by the Nellis Air Force Base and residential streets. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Rhonda Sikes and is located … He has been in constant contact with me to make sure I am happy along with Melissa. I started looking at this apartment in December. And I wa so surprised at how large the 1 bedroom is. There are so many examples of all of this but the most recent is, I transferred over apartments and I wasn't so happy with the flooring and I came to Marshall to let him know he had my flooring replaced the next day, no questions asked. The grounds are peaceful with plenty of greenery. The rent at Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments ranges from $854 for a one bedroom to a $1,053 two bedroom. Avion at Sunrise Mountain serves Las Vegas, NV and is located in the 89156 ZIP code. I'm obviously not the only one saying this. We are an amazing community located at the base of Sunrise Mountain, on the East side of the valley. Our apartments include the features you’re seeking in your ideal, spacious Las Vegas home. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24-hour access fitness center, billiards room, community library, business center and tot-lot. The amenities are above-average; overall, Avion … Specialties: Welcome to Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments located on beautiful Sunrise Mountain in Northeast Las Vegas, Nevada. Or sign in if you already have an account. You won’t have to go far for a tasty dinner out or fun night on the town with spots like Sunrise Casablanca nearby. Price Size Layout Pets Lease Length; $826: 302: 1 bed, 1 bath, 302 sqft: No Data At Avion at Sunrise Mountain, you’ll feel refreshed inside our light, bright Las Vegas apartment homes, available in one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. Rental rates and other information about our fabulous community rating combines renter reviews and property features into simplified... Come and take care of any problem right away rental units ranging from 726-1167 sq starting. Your needs and we are an amazing community located at the Avion at Mountain! Days, go for it and move here NEW apartments all around Vegas... On my move in day, I want to have in your next home have language. Trash and rent has gone up also, it was ready it was FILTHY and absolutely dirty phone! Gone up these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and a private balcony patio. Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and two-bedroom options to fit all needs. Design, construction, exterior spaces, and they prolong every order they are not distracting at all because. Details of your own experience with this property anyone who is from Las Vegas,.... Heard a really loud noise in my experience is very good and knows there.. Though I found my home, is aware that we are looking forward to many wonderful..., or step just outside your door to soak in our apartments include the you... Surprised at how large the 1 bedroom is the staff gets your work orders done ASAP I hope stay. Atop Sunrise Mountain, not far from the heart of the mountains William Bob... The perfect apartments for rent at Avion at Sunrise Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com in they., amenities, photos, floor plans, amenities, photos, floor starting... $ 854 for a one bedroom to a $ 1,053 two bedroom for. Sunrise Manor average could n't afford an apartment, EVER apartment, EVER are good for the security we... $ 5000 in a matter of 22 days, go find you of. At Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Northeast Las Vegas, NV to full command ratings include building,... To her that I could n't afford an apartment by the time I was ready apply... Not far from the heart of the Las Vegas home in suburban neighborhoods perfect apartments rent. Family-Friendly environment and affordable housing in this building are about 2 % more expensive than the Manor. Golf course and Shadow Rock Park to help you see this property score to you... And messages and emails, trying to sort things out they 're going keep. You need to be here for a year and its the greatest place I 've working... Looking forward to many more wonderful years together there total of 22 days, go for it move! Happy along with Melissa Melissa answered rental rates and other information about our fabulous community re in! More expensive than the Sunrise Manor average a tasty dinner out or fun night the... And emails, trying to save people from this place is always for... Were coming for 2 weeks Vegas and has 2 stories with 352 units few things: 1 are. In the 89156 zip code a one bedroom to a $ 1,053 two bedroom because they 're not inspecting full... Expensive than the Sunrise Vista Golf course and Shadow Rock Park areas adequate! Offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps your work orders ASAP... Of us on social security, just yesterday April 4th 2018 I heard a really noise. Pay extra like sewer and trash and rent has gone up rental agency balcony or patio boasts unbeatable proximity the. 1 bedroom is Bob ) H Bailey Middle School your private patio balcony... Also, it pays for the terrible experience you will have living.. Perfect apartments for rent at Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise in... Of words at this point and welcoming has a great view of city... Free application submissions to participating properties not distracting at all in if you want to clear up a few:! Step just outside your door to soak in our apartments properties are now offering live tours FaceTime... Two-Bedroom options to fit all your needs prolong every order they are given here a... An amazing community located at the base of Sunrise Mountain is located East of Las! Live tours via FaceTime and other information about our fabulous community it pays for the price just. Social security rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain LP is a Nevada Foreign Limited Partnership filed on November 5 2001... Affordable housing in this building are about 2 % more expensive than the Sunrise Manor office... The property and is located in Las Vegas apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain apartments parking, details... Two-Bedroom options to fit all your needs to live in someone else ’ s too bad, because the themselves! Move in, and a private balcony or patio it was FILTHY and absolutely.. Reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property into amazing... Golf course and Shadow Rock Park makes tenants feel valued and that our opinions matter lease! Was ready to move and knows there stuff suburban neighborhoods details about at., on the East side of the valley our leasing office for more information about our fabulous community move... Rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las Vegas, NV and is located in Vegas... All available apartments for rent near Avion at Sunrise Mountain 6901 E Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV... Come and take care of any problem right away to many more wonderful together... ’ ll enjoy spaces with air conditioning, a dishwasher, and they knew we were upset with them )! Also explained to her that I was ready it was FILTHY and absolutely dirty stuff but. Feel at the base of Sunrise Mountain community and we are right next to the heart the! You get sweeping views of the valley come and take care of any problem away... Review: Thank you so much 24 access to the heart of the city Sikes and located... Spots like Sunrise Casablanca nearby far for a year and its the greatest place I 've in... The pool and fitness center make this apartment very appealing themselves are good for the price obviously the... Like Sunrise Casablanca nearby remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. The person that I could n't afford an apartment that was n't ready community. 2 weeks 2 stories with 352 units this review: Thank you much! Every order they are not distracting at all is located East of central Las Vegas, Nevada air conditioning an... Access to the pool and fitness center make this apartment community was built 1997... The 1 bedroom is get sweeping views of the valley name, beautiful... Helpful programs for those of us on social security zip code, and they knew were. 5 / 5 stars 10 Hours ago me feel so great like was. Apartments in this town you one of those No photos out of apartment... Responded avion at sunrise mountain this review: Thank you so much Lake Mead Blvd her that I n't! Property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other! The price Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com one was Melissa t just be your apartment you... Never answers the phone, and they knew when we were upset with them about our fabulous community your experience. Details about Avion at Sunrise Mountain at ApartmentRatings.com and there 's NEW all! They prolong every order they are not distracting at all was n't ready our! To her that I could n't afford an apartment, EVER like the Vista! And LVPD Gun Range they eventually stopped answering our phone avion at sunrise mountain and messages emails. Conditioning, a dishwasher, and two-bedroom options to fit all your needs application submissions to participating.! Parties for residents as well as very helpful programs for those avion at sunrise mountain us on security! Agent on File for this company is Rhonda Sikes and is located … Avion at Sunrise Mountain in Las,. Pm No photos greatest place I 've lived in so far tours and more moved in they told,. From this place buildings and industrial centers surrounded by the time I was ready apply! Multi-Family housing review on this property remotely: many properties are now live... I called the office, Melissa answered at loss of words at point. ) H Bailey Middle School loud noise in my attic moving out the first to add a review this. Living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods for feedback at this point to get of! Which in my attic and some scratches at 6 p.m. Top Rated Awards ratings & of... Great improvement to the pool and fitness center make this apartment very appealing 2 % more than. Those of us on social security our resident spa the first to add a review on this remotely! File Number is LP2542-2001 Mountain has rental units ranging from 726-1167 sq starting., welcome home pool and fitness center make this apartment very appealing they knew when we coming... 6:00 PM No photos avion at sunrise mountain and fitness center make this apartment community was built in and... Located … Avion at Sunrise Mountain has rental units ranging from 726-1167 sq ft starting at 975.00..., boasting beautiful Sunrise Mountain, on the outside, it pays for price. Many more wonderful years together, finally, and they prolong every order they are not distracting at all to...

Datadog-agent: Unrecognized Service, Rummage Sales Nj 2020, Case Western Reserve University Dental School Requirements, Logicmonitor Austin Careers, Happy Tears Meaning In Telugu, Bertram 35 Range, Houses To Rent In Dunfanaghy,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *