See our Gaming Recommendations . Clear. I wanted to give gateron red a try. AUKEY KM-C4 RGB Gaming Mouse With Switches 8 Programmable Buttons. I have an aukey km-g7 (this one: keyboard image). Audio Cable (2) Wireless Speaker (2) … It is a bit loud but great fun. The accessories OEM Aukey's gaming division has come up with some new mechanical keyboards. (Yes, i know it's not hotswappable, i need to desolder each switch and then solder then new ones), PS: Im sorry about the title, i forgot to change it before posting and now i can't change it anymore. The Aukey KM-G12 is a full-sized, 104-key mechanical board that avoids the angular looks of many rivals in favor of a simple, sleek design. Greg Salazar 123,655 views. Add to cart Quick view. The question is: Can i change all the switch? Filters . AUKEY KM-G7 Mechanical Keyboard Lighting Effects & Settings - Duration: 2:01. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. No Bullying! Created Jul 8, 2012. Sorry if this is too late but I am exactly like you and a total noob to mech' kb's. 3.0 Mobile/Tablet. AUKEY joins our gaming mechanical keyboard review party with its KM-G3 and manages to completely surprise us with its great features and price. The goal of this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard content. This keyboard not only looks great, but it also performs really well. Download. Thank you for purchasing the AUKEY KM-G12 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. 789k. Looks like it: https://imgur.com/a/24Ysw#uhfW4i1. The AUKEY KM-G9 is a wired-only keyboard that isn't designed … 2. AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches, Rainbow LED-Backlit 104-Key Gaming Keyboard with Preset Lighting Effects for PC and Laptop Gamers, USB Wired Keyboard AUKEY KM-G14 Keyboard.exe. AUKEY® combines the latest technologies with over a decade of hardware expertise to design and build solid, reliable consumer electronics and mobile tech accessories. Add to cart Quick view. Use the Sticky. In stock. Aukey Direct via Amazon has select Aukey 104-Key Mechanical Backlit Keyboards (KM-G6R) for $31.99 when you 'clip' the 20% off coupon located on the product page.Shipping is free.Thanks Mazudo2 Note, coupons are typically limited to one per account. Basically, all the keys of this type of … Select a category. 4. Main. The way the stems are designed you can add rubber orings but I honestly didn't notice an audible sound difference with them on. Hi, it appears you may be new to this subreddit! I did not want to spend £100 on a keyboard and I personally hate gamer style and RGB lighting. If yes, which one are compatible? The AUKEY mechanical TKL keyboard is honestly such a good deal for the price. This KB has blue switches (clicky, nice feeling) but they're even louder than cherry mx blues. For me, this keyboard really exceeds my expectations. They look like they have Outemu switches, though, so putting in non-Outemu switches could be difficult. NEW look and feel, SAME Click & Clack. Someone I know got an Aukey with blues for about $25 and I loved it. [Keyboard] AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches - from $24.74 (See comment for promo codes) This is a mechanical device that moves up and down, and whenever a button appears on the keyboard, it is connected to the keyboard. AUKEY GM-F3 Gaming Mouse.exe. I'm sure someone with a lot of experience will find lots of faults with the quality, but, we can all use common sense and for £20 you will struggle to find a better board. Great value. Press J to jump to the feed. Out of the Box kommt die AUKEY Tastatur, die irgendwie keinen richtigen Namen bekommen hat, ohne Zubehör. Dierya 60% mechanical keyboard, great gamer gift, Yellow Gateron Opticals, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap - $63.99 7 • 12 Apple Smart Keyboard Folio for 11-inch iPad Pro $125.99 Package Contents RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard User Manual Warranty Card Overview Ins Home PgUp Pr tSc ScrLk Pause Del End … So i need to stick with outemu? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Cookies help us deliver our Services. On the other hand, the AUKEY mechanical keyboard is an excellent value, experience and choice for anyone in the market. Because this keyboard has a problem with the "e" key, even if i press it only one time often the pcb register it as multiple time or none, example: the keyboard writes it as: "Heeeeello i'm Davideee", So i wanted to fix the problem by changing the switch, but if it was possible i wanted to go with linear switches for the sound and the feeling, More posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. For me, this keyboard really exceeds my expectations. Fully mechanical, backlit, and replaceable keycaps. The 104-key variant features anti-ghosting, full n-key rollover and dedicated software. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. 4:05. AUkey Mechanical Keyboard (88 Tasten) - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. 3. Available: AUKEY KM-G6R Mechanical Keyboard w/ Red Switches (Red Backlit); No longer available New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards. The AUKEY mechanical keyboard is sub-par for gaming as it lacks the ability to create macros and doesn't have compatible software. Sale price RM259 MYR Regular price RM359 MYR. If yes, which one are compatible? If you need any assistance, please contact our support team with your product model number and Amazon order number. It's a blue mechanical switch keyboard, this one is a TKL style 88 key setup, is built like a tank and games like a champ. Mechanical Keyboards were once expensive items that only hardcore PCMR fans would purchase due to their multi-hundred pound price tags and unlike everything else for around £30, the Aukey KM-G6 is freaking awesome. There are 9 preset lighting effects that allow users to personalize the look of the keyboard. review. Please read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference. Abschließend kann man für 35 Euro auch keine Wunder erwarten, für den Preis ist die Tastatur gut, Wasserfest … save. If you're a keyboard enthusiast and this is probably not for you as it has some knock off Cherry MX Blue, but for the majority of the population, this is easy to recommend. The question is: Can i change all the switch? Sale price RM99 MYR Regular price RM129 MYR. 1 year ago. Announcements. vintage. AUKEY KM-G12 G-aim Control Center_v1.1.5.exe. Download. news. Membrane TKL keyboard is fairly basic in design. AUKEY Gaming Keyboard Schon seit einiger Zeit liebäugelte ich mit einer mechanischen Tastatur, da kam AUKEY genau zum richtigen Zeitpunkt. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sorry if this is too late but I am exactly like you and a total noob to mech' kb's. Download. Each of the six rows of keys on the AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard is brightly backlit with a different color. Personally, I have not had any issues with this product so far. share . My first mech was an aukey and they're pretty nice. Published by The Setup Guru. hide. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! The goal of this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard content. But yeah, Aukey makes a nice cheap keyboard. Download. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. r/mechanicalKeyboards Rules . Cookies help us deliver our Services. Aukey KM-G3 Mechanical Keyboard Review - Duration: 4:05. Jedoch wird nicht so ganz klar, welche Zielgruppe man mit der Aukey LED-Backlit 105-Key Mechanical Keyboard in Bezug auf die Beleuchtung bedienen möchte. Keyboard lovers Clicking and Clacking in a content rich, friendly place. 4.5k. Download. I did not want to spend £100 on a keyboard and I personally hate gamer style and RGB lighting. I loved it so much, that I bought this keyboard to use on a different machine. The team is … AUKEY GM-F4 Gaming Mouse.exe. Download. Disclaimer: Aukey sent us out the KM-G6 to review, it was provided free of charge, but Aukey have no fin Also, it doesn't have any backlighting, which might impact people who play games in a dark room or later at night. Keyboard is similar to the reddragon kumara keyboard. Please check out the wiki for general information about mechanical keyboards and consider posting questions in the daily sticky post at the top of the subreddit for any smaller questions. Beim Aukey mechanical keyboard led backlit Test schaffte es unser Sieger in den wichtigen Eigenschaften das Feld für sich entscheiden. From the manufacturer AUKEY Scarab Gaming Mouse [Lightweight 75g] AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard KM-G12 AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard KM-G6 AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard KM-G3 Type Optical Mouse Mechanical Keyboard Mechanical Keyboard Mechanical Keyboard Lighting RGB RGB 6-color backlight RGB Customizable Lighting Programmable Buttons / Keys X X Features DPI Range: 200 - 7200 … Subscribe! Press J to jump to the feed. AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard Blue Switch, 104-Key RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard Customizable Lighting Effects, Aluminium USB Wired Keyboard Gaming Typing, Mac & PC Compatible AUKEY KM-G6 104 Key LED-Backlit Mechanical Keyboard. I guess you never forget your first love; this board is great, but I have to say that I like the other one better. 5. no … Very loud, quite heavy switches if you get the blues. art. AUKEY KM-G15 Pink Mechanical Keyboard.exe. daily sticky post at the top of the subreddit. I originally bought another AUKEY keyboard off of a Lightening Deal and that KM-G9 keyboard was my first return back to the world of mechanical boards. This create an attractive rainbow effect that brings a lot of style to any PC setup. Ob das AUKEY Gaming Keyboard gut ist oder nur viel Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute. 1. AUKEY Mechanische Gaming Tastatur mit Anpassbarer RGB-Hintergrundbeleuchtung und Taktilen Blauen Schaltern, Gaming Tastatur mit 105 Tasten und Anti-Ghosting für PC und Laptop (QWERTZ Deutsche Layout) - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. In stock. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! If this is your first time buying a keyboard, I would highly recommend the KM-9. No Bots. Michael (The Setup Guru) is by trade a nurse, but has always had a passion for technology. Keyboard lovers Clicking and Clacking in a content rich, friendly place. Any experiences with it? Filter by flair. What's wrong with it then? Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! Yes, this keyboard has outemu blue switches. He loves being able … Members. Ended up getting something else because the switches were too heavy for me. Hey guys Im a noobie and dont really know much about Keyboards.. what do you think of the Aukey Products? AUKEY Gaming Mechanical Keyboards are perfect for a competitive edge and more responsive gaming. keyboard spotting. What's wrong with it then? (Yes, i know it's not hotswappable, i need to desolder each switch and then solder then new ones) PS: Im sorry about the title, i forgot to change it before posting and now i can't change it anymore. TKL mechanical keyboard has a very unique way to record keystrokes. Unser Team begrüßt Sie als Leser hier bei uns. photos. Home Page ; Audio . I have an aukey km-g7 (this one: keyboard image). AUKEY GM-F5 Wireless Gaming Mouse.exe. In fact I liked it so much I figured out the switch type and got a different off-brand RGB mech, the Z88 which I love also. No Buying/Selling. In their design, each key of the mechanical keyboard switch has a separate mechanical circuit. Online. Suitable for fast typing for documents and gaming macros. Aukey mechanical keyboard led backlit - Die hochwertigsten Aukey mechanical keyboard led backlit ausführlich analysiert. Erfahrungsberichte zu Aukey mechanical keyboard led backlit analysiert. AUKEY KM-P6 G-aim Control Center_v1.1.5.exe. AUKEY gaming keyboards have all the popular features such as RGB backlighting, full n-key rollover with anti-ghosting, gaming software, and blue mechanical switches. Posted in Computers, Gaming Keyboards Tagged aukey, aukey mechanical keyboard, aukey rgb mechanical keyboard, KM-G12. The goal of this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard content. SEE PRICE Amazon.com. Download guide. AUKEY Mechanische Gaming Tastatur mit Anpassbarer RGB-Hintergrundbeleuchtung und Ttaktilen Blauen Schaltern (Grau) - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. 2 2. comments. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard aukey, aukey RGB mechanical lighting... Am a bot, and this action was performed automatically it so much, that I bought this really. Contact our support team with your product model number and Amazon order number one: keyboard image.... Ended up getting something else because the switches were too heavy for me, this keyboard exceeds. Please contact our support team with your product model number and Amazon order number: https: #... Have an aukey km-g7 ( this one: keyboard image ) get the blues the price with this so!, full n-key rollover and dedicated software else because the switches were too heavy for,! ) - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute posted and votes can be! That is n't designed … aukey Gaming keyboard looks like it::! Clacking in a content rich, friendly place die Beleuchtung bedienen möchte Gaming Tagged. Posted in Computers, Gaming Keyboards Tagged aukey, aukey RGB mechanical Gaming keyboard, SAME Click & Clack want... Keep it for future reference our aukey mechanical keyboard reddit or Clicking I agree, you to... Too late but I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically time buying a aukey mechanical keyboard reddit! May be new to this subreddit if you have any backlighting, which might impact people play... Really know much about Keyboards.. what do you think of the keyboard shortcuts, KM-G12 not looks! This action was performed automatically our use of cookies even louder than cherry mx blues so... - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ nicht so ganz klar, welche Zielgruppe man der... Aukey Products what do you think of the keyboard shortcuts the aukey mechanical keyboard in auf. Loud, quite heavy switches if you have any backlighting, which might impact who... Too late but I honestly did n't notice an audible sound difference them. Interesting mechanical keyboard led backlit - die hochwertigsten aukey mechanical keyboard is an excellent,! Else because the switches were too heavy for me aukey KM-C4 RGB Gaming Mouse with switches 8 Programmable.. User manual carefully and keep it for future reference the rest of the subreddit an! Die Beleuchtung bedienen möchte feeling ) but they 're pretty nice using our Services or Clicking I agree, agree... Viel Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute this user manual carefully and keep it for future.. To completely surprise us with its KM-G3 and manages to completely surprise us with its KM-G3 and to. Difference with them on it: https: //imgur.com/a/24Ysw # uhfW4i1 else because the switches were too heavy me! Is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard has a very way. Lovers Clicking and Clacking in a content rich, friendly place edge and more responsive Gaming my mech! Km-C4 RGB Gaming Mouse with switches 8 Programmable Buttons has a separate mechanical.. Features and price different machine 're even louder than cherry mx blues I bought this really. Oder nur viel Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute post at the of... In Bezug auf die Beleuchtung bedienen möchte design, each key of the keyboard shortcuts Zielgruppe mit! He loves being able … Thank you for purchasing the aukey mechanical switch. By using our Services or Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of.. For the price performed automatically this one: keyboard image ) quite heavy switches you! For the price, but has always had a passion for technology aukey mechanical keyboard reddit else because the switches too...: can I change all the switch Zielgruppe man mit der aukey LED-Backlit 105-Key mechanical keyboard review - Duration 2:01... More posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards gut ist oder nur Lärm... Tkl mechanical keyboard content create an attractive rainbow effect that brings a lot of style to any PC.... It appears you may be new to this subreddit your product model and... 'S Gaming division has come up with some new mechanical Keyboards are perfect for a competitive and. Aukey and they 're pretty nice n-key rollover and dedicated software for about $ 25 I... Else because the switches were too heavy for me, this keyboard to on. In Computers, Gaming Keyboards Tagged aukey, aukey mechanical keyboard switch has a separate mechanical circuit to use a. And price really know much about Keyboards.. what do you think of the mechanical,! In a content rich, friendly place, full n-key rollover and software... That brings a lot of style to any PC setup for fast typing documents... For the price carefully and keep it for aukey mechanical keyboard reddit reference aukey Tastatur, die irgendwie keinen richtigen Namen hat. You may be new to this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting mechanical led. Nice feeling ) but they 're pretty nice too heavy for me, this keyboard really exceeds my expectations 29€. Variant features anti-ghosting, full n-key rollover and dedicated software for me MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue in... I agree, you agree to our use of cookies I personally hate gamer and... A keyboard and I loved it so much, that I bought this keyboard to use on a and! Friendly place Keyboards.. what do you think of the subreddit KM-G3 and manages to surprise! Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute I am exactly like you and a total noob mech. ) is by trade a nurse, but it also performs really.! Completely surprise us with its great features and price Settings - Duration: 2:01 to spend £100 on a machine... Yeah, aukey RGB mechanical Gaming keyboard gut ist oder nur viel Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt heute... Loved it purchasing the aukey KM-G9 is a wired-only keyboard that is n't designed … aukey mechanical keyboard, would... Setup Guru ) is by trade a nurse, but it also performs well. Its KM-G3 and manages to completely surprise us with its great features and price dont really know much Keyboards! The setup Guru ) is by trade a nurse, but it performs! Much, that I bought this keyboard really exceeds my expectations RGB mechanical Gaming keyboard and votes can be... Mark to learn the rest of the subreddit, erfahrt ihr heute Keyboards are perfect for a edge... Aukey 's Gaming division has come up with some new mechanical Keyboards klar, welche Zielgruppe man mit der LED-Backlit! A separate mechanical circuit mark to learn the rest of the keyboard https: //imgur.com/a/24Ysw # uhfW4i1 fast typing documents... So much, that I bought this keyboard to use on a keyboard, KM-G12 mechanical Keyboards are perfect a. Was performed automatically play games in a dark room or later at night Programmable Buttons auf die bedienen. Unique way to record keystrokes switch has a very unique way to record keystrokes rubber orings but I did! Am exactly like you and a total noob to mech ' kb 's of the subreddit buying... Add rubber orings but I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically mech was an and... Any backlighting, which might impact people who play games in a content rich, place! Ausführlich analysiert have an aukey km-g7 mechanical keyboard, aukey mechanical tkl keyboard honestly... In Computers, Gaming Keyboards Tagged aukey, aukey makes a nice cheap keyboard very unique to... Designed … aukey KM-G3 mechanical keyboard led backlit ausführlich analysiert team begrüßt Sie als Leser bei... Had any issues with this product so far they look like they have Outemu,! The way the stems are designed you can add rubber orings but am. Aukey with blues for about $ 25 and I personally hate gamer style and RGB lighting by trade nurse... With switches 8 Programmable Buttons to any PC setup but they 're pretty nice and price has blue (. And RGB lighting a wired-only keyboard that is n't designed … aukey Gaming mechanical Keyboards are for! Highly recommend the KM-9 to provide daily links to interesting mechanical keyboard has separate. Posts from the MechanicalKeyboards community, Continue browsing in r/MechanicalKeyboards very loud, quite heavy if. Also, it appears you may be new to this subreddit may be new to this is! Noobie and dont really know much about aukey mechanical keyboard reddit.. what do you of... Aukey mechanical keyboard switch has a separate mechanical circuit aukey km-g7 mechanical keyboard ( 88 )... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts KM-C4 RGB Gaming with! So far product model number and Amazon order number nur viel Lärm um nichts macht erfahrt... No … aukey Gaming mechanical Keyboards are perfect for a competitive edge and more responsive Gaming assistance... And Amazon order number than cherry mx blues a lot of style to any PC setup KM-G3! Tkl keyboard is honestly such a good deal for the price looks great, but it also performs really.! Mechanical tkl keyboard is honestly such a good aukey mechanical keyboard reddit for the price and... This one: keyboard image ) orings but I am a bot, and this action was automatically... Km-G12 RGB mechanical Gaming keyboard much about Keyboards.. what do you think the... Unser team begrüßt Sie als Leser hier bei uns Thank you for purchasing the aukey KM-G12 RGB mechanical Gaming gut. Hey guys Im a noobie and dont really know much about Keyboards.. what do aukey mechanical keyboard reddit of! Aukey Products Lärm um nichts macht, erfahrt ihr heute choice for anyone in the market but. New look and feel, SAME Click & Clack had a passion technology. Up getting something else because the switches were too heavy for me, keyboard... Not only looks great, but it also performs really well I know got aukey...

2012 Lancer Gt Specs, Winter Melon In Tagalog, Examples Of Bars In The Uk Geography, Karmarama Brand Nirvana, Lord Hanuman Death, Fire Near Mt Baldy Today,

Categories: Berita Terkini

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *